DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Do people really not like Sara? She's like a Leo-seeking missile in terms of the boxes she checks off: freckles, red hair, skinny, sweet, romantic. I feel personally attacked by any Sara-hate~!
it's not that I hate her, it's just that I couldn't care less about her.
Sure, she's a sweet freckled redhead, but if I have to choose between someone young, give me Macy (the hot busty blonde classmate that nobody seems to remember) and I'm happy. ;)

Reactions: bigpenniser

dewr

May 15, 2018
This may be a dumb theory but I think one of the reasons why the game is called Milfy City is because maybe if ICSTOR wants to put impregnation/breeding/pregnancy into the game then maybe you can have all of the female characters get pregnant. Now the reason why I came up with this is because like many words and slangs the meaning of the word milf has changed a lot over the years.

It used to be a term for women who had kids and are in the 40 plus years of age, then it was lowered to 30 plus years of age, then again 20 plus years of age and now it is applied to women regardless of their age like for example on a employment course years ago one woman was proud to admit that she became a milf at 18 since she got pregnant on her 18th birthday. Another reason why I thought of this theory is why introduce female characters around the MC age in addition to the characters in their twenties and thirties (not sure how old Linda is but say if Caroline is indeed her daughter (if you use the incest patch) and if she is still fertile then maybe she was a teen when she had her which would put her in the thirties range).

Now I know not everyone is into impregnation especially when it comes to incest (whether it's fantasy or reality though I do think it is screwed up when it does happen in reality) if the patch is used for this game but imagine for those who are into impregnation and if the option comes up of which of the female characters you want the MC to impregnate with maybe the ultimate ending being all of them pregnant at the end at the same time. Obviously this is just a theory and it's not known if ICSTOR is even considering a single pregnancy let along several but I thought I should share this theory and see what you think but hey if it isn't true the name Milfy City is a catchy title.

Reactions: modem123

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
This may be a dumb theory but I think one of the reasons why the game is called Milfy City is because maybe if ICSTOR wants to put impregnation/breeding/pregnancy into the game then maybe you can have all of the female characters get pregnant. Now the reason why I came up with this is because like many words and slangs the meaning of the word milf has changed a lot over the years.

It used to be a term for women who had kids and are in the 40 plus years of age, then it was lowered to 30 plus years of age, then again 20 plus years of age and now it is applied to women regardless of their age like for example on a employment course years ago one woman was proud to admit that she became a milf at 18 since she got pregnant on her 18th birthday. Another reason why I thought of this theory is why introduce female characters around the MC age in addition to the characters in their twenties and thirties (not sure how old Linda is but say if Caroline is indeed her daughter (if you use the incest patch) and if she is still fertile then maybe she was a teen when she had her which would put her in the thirties range).

Now I know not everyone is into impregnation especially when it comes to incest (whether it's fantasy or reality though I do think it is screwed up when it does happen in reality) if the patch is used for this game but imagine for those who are into impregnation and if the option comes up of which of the female characters you want the MC to impregnate with maybe the ultimate ending being all of them pregnant at the end at the same time. Obviously this is just a theory and it's not known if ICSTOR is even considering a single pregnancy let along several but I thought I should share this theory and see what you think but hey if it isn't true the name Milfy City is a catchy title.
the drama with that plot is over 9000!!!

just imagine, caroline get pregnant, sara heart broken for not be her, the mother and dad not know what to do or feeling about it and that is only one ending of many. Oh boy

archist

Feb 25, 2018
Loved the latest uppdat. I thought for a second it would turn out to be a blackmail situation between Caroline and MC.

I hope Sara and Judy gets a lot more Love next patch

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Or it could just be that The idea that started it all was about Mom, Aunt and Teacher ad since the sisters were there might as well have sex with them too because they have to be there anyway and why not?
The first part of any game is to create all the characters you will deal with everyday.
MILFs include - Mom, Aunt, Teacher, Neighbor, and even the Twins are Older than the MC.

Just because most of the sex so far in a V2 development involve your sisters there are equal amounts of sex with Mom and Teacher with plenty more to come is those Work In progresses go away in the next release.

Reactions: Khassasin

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
this game is amazing , the exact opposite of big brother , but it's like jumping from an extreme to another , in this game you get pussy way to easily

Reactions: Catwashere

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
is it me or someone else also feels that mc has lost a good chance to take opportunity to exploit caroline while she was wasted after sleeping drunk.

Jan 5, 2018
good day and good Sunday at all I think that I finished the game the only thing I do are the cleaning in the office of his father.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
this game is amazing , the exact opposite of big brother , but it's like jumping from an extreme to another , in this game you get pussy way to easily
We've only actually had sex with two (or three, depending on your point of view) characters, none of whom are even family, and to have sex with the twins you've got to betray the family - I played both storylines, but I'm only going to revisit the twins if we get more storyline about the betrayal.. I doubt we'll ever actually see them again. My "going ahead" save is going to be the one where I lied to the twins.

As to the rest of the girls: Mom wants it, but got cockblocked at the last second, Sara probably wants it but not yet (she's young and understandably nervous), and Caroline is conflicted but apparently heading our way. The sex with Celia is quasi-nonconsensual, as she's being blackmailed (despite her actually enjoying herself), and it wasn't vaginal. Our three classmates are just eye candy at this point - only one of them seems interested in us, and the other two are still enjoying our humiliation at the hands of Celia. I expect that Celia is going to come around to liking the MC (or at least enjoying having him around for a boy-toy on the downlow) before we get sex from Sara or one of the classmates.

There's a reasonable amount of sex in the bonus images, but those are "non-canon" - for example, we've not even gone to Auntie's place to clean the pool yet (much less seen her naked) and she's got two hardcore images in the bonus stuff.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes