Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm .... if you took the time to look at the first pages of this thread, you could have all the information you want .... model, skin, hairstyle... :rolleyes:
Well, I read most of the thread including the first page but I found there only her hair and skin, not the actual model. If you can point it out I will appreciate it

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not very versed in DAZ, so I have a few questions: (If there's a better thread I apologize, but most of my questions, for now, are Linda specific.)

What do you guys do to make Linda's hair not look like it's latex? Every time I try, there are huge shine spots.

Do you know if Icstor photoshops the eyes to be that blue or does he just choose from more assets than I have? I've tried Rhea's blue options but they don't come close & their whites are yellowish.

How do you increase render instances? I tested a basic image and my computer finished in like a minute, but it was still grainy, so I know it's because I did too few instances.

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
guys, my friend with benefits looks like violet. lmao she even has the same attitude and pair of tits. ive told her about her look-a-like.
what you guys think?

Reactions: HaroldB77
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes