Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Absolutely amazing. You did a terrific job like I have seen in most if not all of your other posts.
One thing, is eyes are everything to me. They are windows into the soul. You can tell someone's motives, and if they are being sincere just by their eyes. For the longest time, eyes have just been there (almost dead, lifeless, a second thought) in 3D rendering world. It has just been recently(last couple years) that people have been developing the eyes /textures in their pieces. I thoroughly enjoy the way Linda is looking at the "Camera". She has a commanding and confident look to her, almost like a predator(not the Yautja) on the hunt. Great job.

Reactions: Nilo11 and jfredy78

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Nilo11, post: 1244825, member: 402348"] Mine I7 8700k unité centrale 3.70ghz, 64go ram et nvidia sli twin 1080ti 11go ram. [/ QUOTE]

Franchement je suis jalous de ton pc (y)

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Nilo11, post: 1244825, member: 402348"] Mine I7 8700k unité centrale 3.70ghz, 64go ram et nvidia sli twin 1080ti 11go ram. [/ QUOTE]

Franchement je suis jalous de ton pc (y)
Oh faut pas y'en a des mieux mais merci^^.

Absolutely amazing. You did a terrific job like I have seen in most if not all of your other posts.
One thing, is eyes are everything to me. They are windows into the soul. You can tell someone's motives, and if they are being sincere just by their eyes. For the longest time, eyes have just been there (almost dead, lifeless, a second thought) in 3D rendering world. It has just been recently(last couple years) that people have been developing the eyes /textures in their pieces. I thoroughly enjoy the way Linda is looking at the "Camera". She has a commanding and confident look to her, almost like a predator(not the Yautja) on the hunt. Great job.
Thank you, I always try to give a feeling and emotion to the character when I create him even for a position or a look I take a long time to decide.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
good evening everyone
I use golden place for sex but it's not terrible would there be other programe better?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes