Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
So guys..:cry::cry: my HDD are officialy dead and all my works are gone. So for now I must stopping with my work until I buy new HDD and again Install hundreds stuff in DAZ3D. I will try come back quickly how I can. :( For all others creators : "good luck with your work"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So guys..:cry::cry: my HDD are officialy dead and all my works are gone. So for now I must stopping with my work until I buy new HDD and again Install hundreds stuff in DAZ3D. I will try come back quickly how I can. :( For all others creators : "good luck with your work"
Woof. Sorry to hear that.

Attention everyone: good backups are important!

Sparrow17

Mar 28, 2018
:((

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
Why don't you buy an SSD? Even third worlders can afford them now and they don't have disk failure like HDDs do

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
I will be offline for a while as I need to prepare for a professional exam. This is last render before I am back and then I will work on a VN. Would be great to know how to make a game like this. Thanks for encouraging me by liking my work. View attachment 214502
I will continue to create some stuff in my breaks. Would appreciate help with some material on how to a create game like Milfy City. I would like to work on my own game in some time.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
No answer... I guess you do not want to share them...
Hmmm .... if you took the time to look at the first pages of this thread, you could have all the information you want .... model, skin, hairstyle... :rolleyes:

Reactions: plrdls
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes