Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - American Dirty Talk [4-24-2024][timbukalso]

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
As a non-native English speaker, it's interesting and fun to see mods like this.
Interesting! I imagine that folks raised speaking American English will benefit the most from the mod since they'll be less distracted by foreign idioms and phrasing. But, if you decide to try the mod, I'd be interested to know whether or not you notice the difference.

Of course, if I'm doing a good job, you'll hear what the characters are saying and not notice the way it's written. The dialogue won't stand out until you go back and try to play the unmodified game.

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
How's the progress? When can we expect your works to be completed? I think you're doing a great job of fixing this game so I'm looking forward to it

• Red Heart
Reactions: timbukalso

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
How's the progress? When can we expect your works to be completed? I think you're doing a great job of fixing this game so I'm looking forward to it
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm currently focusing on Sara's story, and I continue to make progress, even though I've had significantly less free time over the past month.

According to my own way of breaking down the scenes, there are 12 scenes remaining along the core of Sara's route that are not in the most recently published version of the mod, plus five for Lily which are technically optional along Sara's route. Of these, I've completed drafts for six.

There's a natural break in the story that I'll target with a new version in the next couple of days, I think. (Just before the bulk of Lily's content.)

Of course, when PowerBabe publishes a new version of the Content Restoration Patch I'll need to pause my rewrite to adapt to the changes in that patch, since this mod is dependent upon it. So, there's the potential for disruption at any particular moment.

Reactions: gostek

NoonecaresX

Mar 26, 2020
I love to see situations where game dev have no intentions to improve/change things that community would like to see and one man basically says : "FINE, I'LL DO IT MYSELF AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL DO IT BETTER THAN YOU." and he does. The best example that comes to mind is Snoot game. Keep cooking dude, you decided to do something about this instead of whining and bitching and I respect that.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Finally someone with the skills and desire to make something of this game, at least to keep it from completely falling apart.
Of course, there will always be holes, like the lack of dynamics and interactivity between NPCs, unfinished side stories and those damn dark figures acting as characters. We almost come to regret the absence of gridding, I said almost, ok?
As for hard-coding relationships as a family for the Mc, Linda, Bob, Caroline and Sara, will make sense of the reluctance to become intimate between brother and sister and son and mother.
Linda as a landlady, who prevents her tenants from fooling around?

I had a landlady my first year of college, and if she tried to dissuade me from scratching on the doors of girls who rented a room like mine, it was so that I would help her own daughter to do her "homework" :sneaky:

And even with the current "I-patch", Linda rents a room to her own children?

• Haha
Reactions: timbukalso