Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I wish this game was made in renpy or something, it’s so laggy and buggy the way it is now. The low quality gameplay stops me from enjoying the good aspects like the art.

Reactions: witcher123

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
Who is Linda ? please dont tell me the mom character had sex with someone other than the MC...

I know Gloria is the sexy rich woman and mom of the fatass "friend"...
Linda is MC's mother, seriously you can't miss it.

ironically every milf in the game probably fcked other guys before. i mean, they can't be virgins are they

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
This update just doesn't work. It doesn't matter how many times I do the corn run, even with 700$ in inventory, the moment I go to the gallery the NPC there will talk and my funds get depleted by 50 until all money is gone and the only thing I can click is "NOPE" and it takes me back. Pretty poorly made I gotta say.
i know right, from what i know u need atleast $250+ to get inside the gallery, which is pretty sucks i gotta say.

but, it is ok to pay that much money, cause only richfuck goes inside the gallery unless u got the membership which i believe will be added in the upcoming updates.

Deviland

Jul 22, 2017
Instructions for Mac users who want to play the latest version:
  • Download the latest PC version from the first page and extract the zip file.
  • Download Visionaire Studio 5 Mac (Testversion) from
  • Open the downloaded image file, you'll see an app called "Visionaire Studio".
  • Right click it and choose "Show Package Contents".
  • Go to Contents\Resources and copy the app "Visionaire Player" to somewhere else.
  • On the "Visionaire Player" app right click and choose "Show Package Contents".
  • On the PC version folder copy the files: "config.ini" and "Milftoon Drama.vis"
  • Go to Contents\Resources and paste the files copied from the PC version.
  • Run "Visionaire Player" app (you might need to right click and "Open" the first time).
  • Have fun!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
You can still earn money from cleaning your room if you somehow hit a 0 spot or you can cheat with the cheat to get some cash

Reactions: gruntcy

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Instructions for Mac users who want to play the latest version:
  • Download the latest PC version from the first page and extract the zip file.
  • Download Visionaire Studio 5 Mac (Testversion) from
  • Open the downloaded image file, you'll see an app called "Visionaire Studio".
  • Right click it and choose "Show Package Contents".
  • Go to Contents\Resources and copy the app "Visionaire Player" to somewhere else.
  • On the "Visionaire Player" app right click and choose "Show Package Contents".
  • On the PC version folder copy the files: "config.ini" and "Milftoon Drama.vis"
  • Go to Contents\Resources and paste the files copied from the PC version.
  • Run "Visionaire Player" app (you might need to right click and "Open" the first time).
  • Have fun!

The MAC version will be posted shortly. What you are describing here is a terrible way to play the game and it will only cause bugs, errors and most likely broken save files for the future.
Never use 3rd party applications to run the game

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
I tried playing this for the first time yesterday, sure this has been brought up before but there are over 200 pages, anyone else annoyed with the fact that it's pretty hard to figure out what to do without looking at a walkthrough literally every step? I mean, maybe it gets moe simpler down the rode. But I honestly feel like I can't do anything without having to look at the walkthrough, maybe I'm just slow, but who thinks to look at things like specifically waiting on wednesday to turn the heat off and then go into the shower? Like it seems like a fun game but it's hard to free roam and make choices. Again, just ignore this if it eventually gets better. I'll try to play it again this weekend.

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Ive played the rest of the game no problem with this update but the end scene makes me crash every time before i can even go half way pls help

Kisky

Jul 26, 2018
i need help i cant increase my cash to more than 295$ am stuck at the gambling milf when i call the police in just loops to traveling to the gambling place

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
dang, that was one hell of an update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was already soft-confirmed earlier on when Joey eavesdrops on his mom and the work-out milf. I can't remember where it happened but it was mentioned again later that she slept with Gloria's husband (then boyfriend).

It's because of that reason Gloria hates her, obviously, but I think that also ties into Gloria's paranoia of her new boy toy (Joey) potentially cheating on her.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes