Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Someone have a full save? i dont know what happen but my game get bugged and i dont have any items!, i was so far in the history T_T please help!
There is a save a few posts back.
Always save every now and then as the sex scenes show up and you may want to have an earlier save so you can rewatch it.

Reactions: BitaWT

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
There is a save a few posts back.
Always save every now and then as the sex scenes show up and you may want to have an earlier save so you can rewatch it.
I found it! thanks!!! Amazing game af!!! i finish the game, gallery is always locked for this version, right? (Sorry for bad english)

U

User_516913

(24 - Call Gloria at 20:00 until she arrives. 25 - Click on Her and talk to her about Jason.)
I don't understand, this step. I'm at 10 horny level.
GLoria does not speak of Jakson

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey,

Can you update the walkthrough file to match the current version of the game, please?

Thank you

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
It's not about insulting work, but Mrs. Kelly's last scene does not look at all like her, her face looks very strange and her tits are much smaller. The designs of the characters are wonderful, but in the animations if they look very different, with rich milf not noticed so much

Sep 12, 2017
(24 - Call Gloria at 20:00 until she arrives. 25 - Click on Her and talk to her about Jason.)
I don't understand, this step. I'm at 10 horny level.
GLoria does not speak of Jakson
it happened to me exactly the same before reviewing the tutorial you saved yourself a step or I miss doing something else

Sep 12, 2017
It's not about insulting work, but Mrs. Kelly's last scene does not look at all like her, her face looks very strange and her tits are much smaller. The designs of the characters are wonderful, but in the animations if they look very different, with rich milf not noticed so much
if that's true I also saw her her tits are smaller but I liked her face ^-^
remember that they are milfs (30-45 years) and should be seen as such
Milftoon Drama 19_08_2018 3_16_15 p. m. (2).png Milftoon Drama 19_08_2018 3_35_56 p. m. (2).png Milftoon Drama 19_08_2018 3_36_30 p. m. (2).png

Sep 12, 2017
inusen66 I'm drawing a picture of Mrs Gloria (it's not finished yet) that seems to you friend obviously does not look like yours (that's art):coldsweat::tf:
I accept your advice and obviously from others
IMG_20180823_233545 (2).jpg

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
Well, tits: I can make mistakes, so you have right, yeahXD
Face: i think she looks how i imagined her and same face like before, do not forget front view is not looking like the halfview fully in this type of animation.
Alprla1995: I like the image, i am pleased, advice: draw, draw and draw:) with every drawing you will get better:)

Sep 12, 2017
Face: i think she looks how i imagined her and same face like before, do not forget front view is not looking like the halfview fully in this type of animation.
Alprla1995: I like the image, i am pleased, advice: draw, draw and draw:) with every drawing you will get better:)
haha thanks inusen66 (inusen69) coming from you is worth a lot when I finish the drawing I upload it so you can see it full:relievedface::)
and of course I will continue to draw and draw, apparently this also inherited from my family we are good at drawing:cool:

Sep 12, 2017
Wow! Really nice effort, bro!
Perhaps, you could slim down her face a little. Maybe at the jawline? But, overall, great stuff!

If you really want to practise, start a fan-art thread. This game must be heaven for you with how much you like so many babes. So far I really like 3 (Mrs G, Mrs K, Gina) but something tells me this list will grow in future.
-thank you friend I almost finished the drawing with Mrs glory when I finish it I will comment.
-Of course this game with a magnificent art is perfect for drawing.
-for now 3 are my favorites (Mrs Glory, Mrs Kelly and Mrs Linda).
-On the other hand gina is cute but her personality as a whore (as Mrs linda and Mrs Gloria tell her) and interested in money (that's why she left with Jason) I do not like them that much but I will wait until her character advances in history to give my final verdict.
-you also have a lot of reason, the game will grow a lot more, more milf and possibly more friends of gina (of course if the bosses and developers do it)

Sep 12, 2017
inusen66 and virtuvoid here is the complete image obviously copyrighted I hope you like it :cool::p
IMG_20180824_224834.jpg IMG_20180824_224838.jpg IMG_20180824_224848.jpg
note: my cell phone is not very powerful, let's say:confounded:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Somebody have a savefile with the end of the 0.08? I skipped the 0.085 and playing it again my menu got bugged and can't even see the items that I already have, and don't want to do all over again... I overwrite my save.

its not the first time my menu items dissapear, I remember in the 0.03 it also happens to me but very early in the game

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
inusen66 and virtuvoid here is the complete image obviously copyrighted I hope you like it :cool::p
View attachment 140844 View attachment 140845 View attachment 140846
note: my cell phone is not very powerful, let's say:confounded:
I really like it, the only thing i can say it too, you made the real rates of a human body and western does not work with that, it is between anime and real rate. Now it looks like vintage version:)You can try to make next time her head bigger and see result. I am pleased you choose my art to learn and practice!:)Keep up the good work! beyonce.jpg

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
The face look good, but the tits is very notorious. Since the designs in the talks are excellent.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes