RPGM Completed Milftoon Adventures [Milftoon]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
milfton.jpg

Overview:
You play as a young guy who goes on adventures and has sex themed battles with pussies. Your ultimate goal is the shagging of all available MILFS.​

Updated: 2012
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Activation codes and a walkthrough are included!

Download
Win: - - -

Game Mom 04.jpg Game Mom 02.jpg Game Mom 12.jpg Neighbor Mom 01d.jpg Neighbor Mom 03d.jpg Neighbor Mom 05.jpg Neighbor Mom 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No problem! I've kept the other 2 miltoon games and did have this one on a hard drive that failed. Finally found a torrent and got it running. Then I tested it and it ran right. Only odd thing is, sometimes the lettering on the bottom of the title screen seems cut off. Doing a monitor auto-adjust helps sometimes. But that game's older and newer monitors are so much bigger and don't always use 5:4 ratio either.

Reactions: Sevi

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
So on day 4 the walkthrough says
If you have bad rep you will have to go to sleep till Night.Now when it's night go outside and go to the market.Guards block the way at night so you can't enter the market.Go left and you will see a ninja that is blocking a ladder.You will have to give him 500 gold(I'm not sure if it's 500 gold) so he can move away.
But I can't make him move, and I'm sure I have bad rep.

Vryheid

Aug 6, 2016
Im sorry to ask but i cant extract the game. it shows me 0 kb files. any help?

*sorry for bad english :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Im sorry to ask but i cant extract the game. it shows me 0 kb files. any help?

*sorry for bad english :)
Try again with the download. It shouldn't be 0 kb. The total download should be 108-109 mb. That's 108,000-109,000 kb.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote