nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
wonder if Milfarion knows about this forum cause without interaction with possible patrons here there is low chance to attract more guys.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
wonder if Milfarion knows about this forum cause without interaction with possible patrons here there is low chance to attract more guys.
I don't think his main goal is making money. From what I see from his actions, he's doing this as a hobby as some other devs, so he's not regularly updating the game or giving regular info to his patrons. But he still updates the game time to time.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
That Walkthrough look like my mine I did a few pages back here.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
"Hey guys!

All renders done, so the next step is to make a postwork and throw all this stuff in the Unity." this is what the dev said on july 11. and he come back almost 1 month later to say "Hey guys! Sorry that did not answer. Very busy at work, there is not much free time and I spend it on the game. I can't say when the next build will be released, but I can upload intermediate builds" at least we know that the guy's still alive and we are happy for him. But regarding the game I think better he abandon it and stop milking stupid people who still pledging on nothing. I agree it was a promising game, but with all this laziness and lack of seriousness people lost interest because now there is plenty of good quality games done by good devs who earn much money because they work and deliver updates even with some delay. this one slept for 7 months and he come now to talk about intermediate builds which are not ready yet. Drop it mate and go do your work. you are not made to develop games.

Reactions: spike0000
U

User_257412

"Hey guys!

All renders done, so the next step is to make a postwork and throw all this stuff in the Unity." this is what the dev said on july 11. and he come back almost 1 month later to say "Hey guys! Sorry that did not answer. Very busy at work, there is not much free time and I spend it on the game. I can't say when the next build will be released, but I can upload intermediate builds" at least we know that the guy's still alive and we are happy for him. But regarding the game I think better he abandon it and stop milking stupid people who still pledging on nothing. I agree it was a promising game, but with all this laziness and lack of seriousness people lost interest because now there is plenty of good quality games done by good devs who earn much money because they work and deliver updates even with some delay. this one slept for 7 months and he come now to talk about intermediate builds which are not ready yet. Drop it mate and go do your work. you are not made to develop games.

Not everyone can handle 16 hours of work or so everyday, he's a human you know, everybody has limits and it's glad he didn't dropped his game like other devs do then feel huge regret, because they were in a progress that has been now lost forever. Remember, he's 'indie' game developer working alone, not a group of thick skinned fan boys who dedicate 12 and more hours into progressing game like Summertime Saga team does.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Not everyone can handle 16 hours of work or so everyday, he's a human you know, everybody has limits and it's glad he didn't dropped his game like other devs do then feel huge regret, because they were in a progress that has been now lost forever. Remember, he's 'indie' game developer working alone, not a group of thick skinned fan boys who dedicate 12 and more hours into progressing game like Summertime Saga team does.
Well said. The dev has talent and I'm glad to support him(her) to keep at it so it doesn't get dropped.

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
I think this right here is something that needs to be said on a lot of threads here. They expect multiple hour updates every month from devs and they expect it to be ready the same time every month. If it's not ready when they want, they'll start saying that the person is "milking" money from their patrons. Not all of the people making these games are doing it as a full time job like the Summertime Saga team.

Reactions: scarfer

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
You have a point there but the problem is that Milfarion don't even have the courtesy to post something on his patreon page trying to explain the delay, he just said:
  • "Hey I'm going on a business trip"
and he dissapear for months not even a word a then suddenly she showed with this post:
  • "Hey guys, jus back home from a business trip, wanna sleep. More news later. Sorry."
and again he dissapear again for months, his page went undereview and he fixed it and he dont post anything. (again) so people kinda a little dissapoint, yeah we are free user/beggars but still...

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes