HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Caught ccav999's sig in another thread and found this game.

How much content is in this? Good enough to grab now or should I wait another update or two (assuming the content review process doesn't slow the dev down)

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Caught ccav999's sig in another thread and found this game.

How much content is in this? Good enough to grab now or should I wait another update or two (assuming the content review process doesn't slow the dev down)
You should wait 2 updates more.It means you have to wait 1 years.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Is that just a generic shot at a dev's slow schedule or are you actually telling me there's not enough content to be worth the DL?
Both actually. The dev is really, really slow. I mean, the game started in April 2017. One year later, the biggest sexual content is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. He also doesn't use Patreon correctly (it's so rare to have news) and right now, his page is under review.
I've said it, I will say it gain, that's such a waste, this guy has potential but doesn't have the right mentality.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Both actually. The dev is really, really slow. I mean, the game started in April 2017. One year later, the biggest sexual content is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. He also doesn't use Patreon correctly (it's so rare to have news) and right now, his page is under review.
I've said it, I will say it gain, that's such a waste, this guy has potential but doesn't have the right mentality.
I obviously can't check since it's under review, but does he take monthly payments?

Honestly if you don't have a set schedule for releases (monthly/bi weekly, etc) then you should really set your patron's to "for every release" rather than monthly. But then so many devs start projects only to abandon them without telling anybody and still get those payments

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes