• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
given the pictures on Twitter, there is no desire to continue playing View attachment 3284415 , View attachment 3284416
and I will keep silent about the 3rd part of the update :(
I understand that these are just monthly pictures, but still...
Lol) Some patron threw big cash in dev face and turned him in to mental cuck by making this pics or he just try to lure on his patreon ntr fans, eather way its shows nothing good for the game non-ntr future. Lets be honest story was full of beta/ntr vibes frome the beggining especially with MC beta behavior, maybe ntr fan patrons just bringing dev out of his shell so to next update he can finally accept his cuck mentality and be honest with people, that he wanted to make ntr game from the beggining :KEK:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Groupsex *is* listed in the tags. And technically, if the protagonist is okay with it (the protagonist, that doesn't necessarily mean the player) then it's just that: groupsex, not NTR.
That would only make sense if the dev hadn't already said there would be no Sharing, and the "group sex" tag is there for the dream scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Golzd81

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You can say it all you want, if I send the download link of the game to someone and don't tell them anything about tags and story and ask where do they think its heading they will say its 100% a NTR/Beta fetish setup.
  • You have the guy slapping the sister's butt in front of the MC and the MC tells him its not ok what he is doing and he should stop instead of mopping the gym floor with him?!
  • You have this guy's gf that doesn't think her BF slapping girls/employee's asses its that big of a deal.
  • You have the Mom wanting to go and talk with this guy herself, while the sister refuses to leave her job and just takes it, for the classic blackmail to let her daughter alone scenario.
  • You have MC being OK with his 'friend' saying lewd remarks and making moves on his aunt, actually he finds it funny and covers for him that he was just drunk.
  • You have the Aunt saying that 'this is not the time and place for this type of fun' to the friend groping her in front of the MC.
  • You have the 'friend' grope his own mother's tits in front of the MC.
  • You have the Mom flirt with her ex husband to make the new wife jealous in front of the MC.
  • You have the new wife being shady plotting with someone else on the phone.

If people are making 'hasty conclusions' its only because everything you have in the game so far points into that direction, you have the spineless MC that can't do shit to protect his women, likes Tyrone(Hello, name self explanatory) hitting on his loved ones and every other trope-y NTR situation that you can find all over that genre. The only thing we don't have is your transparency on where this is going.
Dev: "non-vanilla (next will be one or more of sharing/netorase/swinging/mmf/mmmf/gangbang, and if I dono bait enough ntr will be next)"
Dev: Does renders of characters in NTR situations? (Not sure the context of it)

Backdoor testing the waters with how much money they can pull in from it.
NTR isn't the only fetish this happens with tbh, I just get tired of lazy copypasta "NTR-adjacent" situations like this, as I actually do like some NTR depending on the premise/situation.

Then again, this game isn't tagged as "harem" so I don't see any reason to get too bothered by it other than the dev basically saying "no ntr" with an unspoken "unless..." :KEK:

Last edited:

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Players should discuss that the game is a year and a half long and has only 3 episodes

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Players should discuss that the game is a year and a half long and has only 3 episodes
Why should we? More than half the people here are including me are freeloaders and we dont question anything other ntr content(!)
Jokes aside i started to get tired of seeing ntr haters if you dont like it there are bunch of other games which the mc is the only guy on the galaxy,play them.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Why should we? More than half the people here are including me are freeloaders and we dont question anything other ntr content(!)
Jokes aside i started to get tired of seeing ntr haters if you dont like it there are bunch of other games which the mc is the only guy on the galaxy,play them.
What people definetely dont like is when other try to shoo them from thread because you dont like to see different from your thoughts/opinions. If you uncapable to understand why people react negatively about ntr theme in exactly THIS thread, its only your problem.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I started to get tired with deceptive devs who promise a certain thing and then it's clearly completely false. I have already said this a lot several times and as a novice writer it is clear to me: If you don't know what you are going to write in the future or you don't have the story planned, THAT'S OKAY. But don't lie or be fucking vague with your answers on purpose (not this case, since he clearly said no...). Simply say: Anything can happen because I'm writing on the road or the story can be changed midway, etc. But I guess such words would attract less audience or something...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Same, I just deleted it, not worth the risk.
Hexupload is a nasty file share site and I highly advise against using it

Trustworthy file share sites are
Pixeldrain GoFile and Mega

Anything else you should avoid using
Hilarious....considering virus total comes back clean, sounds like it's a "you" issue. Plus, it's on the approved file hosts and went through testing, it wouldn't be allowed if it was dishing out virus's left and right.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
given the pictures on Twitter, there is no desire to continue playing View attachment 3284415 , View attachment 3284416
Told ya, dev was a cuck all along, there was no other reason to add Tyrone otherwise.
First he said no ntr or sharing so he is already a liar, now he keeps saying every "non vanilla stuff is going to be aviodable" without specifying, like why don't say it outright dude. Say you will add cuck shit like ntr and sharing and that it will be avoidable, why not be clear lol. People will find out anyway once they see it in the game, you are only going to piss them off if you surprise them with that shit.
Anyway, time to ignore this.
What a waste of some good milfs, but I am no cuck having mom fucked by Tyrone, avoidable or not, miss me with that shit.
1705880419898.png

Last edited:

Arthurjob

Jan 17, 2024
First quick glance at the third pic from left on the game banner on the OP and I thought it was Stefany from 'Perfect Housewife', obviously it's not though.

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
It's obvious this dev has no DIRECTION..
This is a ntr game in disguise. It got all the setups here… Hell, the MC is a spineless pussy letting
TYRONE grope his love interest…

Dev is being VAGUE about content when he said it will be no NTR… But he got all the trope like crap in his game already, and even making cuck renders on his twitter. Like man, just make your NTR game, and be done with it. Stop skipping around it just to try to keep the vanilla fans here. Too bad now, majority already got this one on ignore, including me now.

This man has no direction where he wants to take his story… What a mess.
He even said if he adds non-vanilla, it will be avoidable. Should have just said this all along instead of claiming "no ntr" so people
would have not wasted their time if they were following this.

Hot milfs, and potential down the drain just like that.
Just make the ntr game you truly want, and be done with it, because this is far from vanilla friendly.
This type of non transparency is the reason why people be pissed off in these threads.

Honesty goes a LONG WAY. Of course, the dev doesn't owe us anything. But, it will be appreciated to avoid these problems.:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
These are CUSTOM-made renders. A higher-tier subscriber requested mmf l action with Kendra. Moreover even if someone doesn't trust me lol , as far as I know, mmf is not ntr. Group sex with more than one male is not ntr and many other things also do not fall under the category of ntr. So, one more time (hopefully the last time) NO NTR in MILFANIA, calm down, be patient, and see how things turn out. :D

P.S. About the length of ep3, I specifically wanted to make a release for the New Year, and due to some circumstances, it was shorter than expected. The next update will be bigger.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
These are CUSTOM-made renders.
And noone disputed that they CUSTOM-made. Only the fact that you already do this type of content for patrons combined with cuck/ntr vibes all around in your game.
A higher-tier subscriber requested mmf l action with Kendra.
Next time they may ask ingame mmf, then sharing, then avoidable ntr, then will come unavoidable. And "smth" tells me you will break and do as they say to some extent)
as far as I know, mmf is not ntr. Group sex with more than one male is not ntr and many other things also do not fall under the category of ntr.
Wow! Just, wow!) Dude doesnt see anything bad in letting black dude fuck your OWN mother just because MC will be there to have his sloppy seconds too. Thats says a lot about your look at things and how you can change things in the game in future. You just dig yourself depeer and depeer writing smth like this.
So, one more time (hopefully the last time) NO NTR in MILFANIA, calm down, be patient, and see how things turn out. :D
All said above and your own changing statements through one day, from "NO NTR in the game" to "Even if i add non-vanilla it would be avoidable" and now "MMF with black dude and MC mother is non ntr", says a little different story) On top of that I will say one more time, you already writed story full of cuck/ntr vibes with beta spineless MC, one dude even wasnt lazy and writed most of them here
1705904170194.png
I will tell you smth from my own experience. I will not go into details, once some sleazy freak tried to hook up with my family member and she didnt want it, like at all. After his second attempt I talked with him very nicely eye to eye, after that I never saw him again near any of my family members. You can believe me or not, or think that Im bullshitting, I dont care. But that how it was. Im not trying to brag, Im not alpha or anything like that, just normal dude like anyone else, but when some shit need to be done to protect my family, Im more than capable to do it. And compare all of it to your FICTIONAL story where anything is possible and you still write this passive and undecisive MC, who even uncapable to take actual role of man of the house.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
"It's not the time or place" -Lucy (someone might notice, Tyrone :whistle:) Unaware NTR is still NTR, dev. MC is just mopping up tyrone's cum after he plows everyone else before Tyrone then does it again later "ITS JUST MMF HES NOT BEING CUCKED AT ALL" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Sorry but letting some guy who is creeping on your gf, sister, and other relatives/potential LIs, then (potentially) fuck your mom is being a cuck by definition. All these situations that "tyrone" does.... and MC does nothing? Idk.

Best of luck to the dev convincing people that's not the theme of the game, because it sure doesn't give anything other than that vibe. Maybe a update or two later Tyrone gets a vicious smackdown, but to quote Sir Charles Barkley:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
And some still don't know why people are increasingly reluctant to support devs monetarily? Every time a dev does something like this, trying to trick people and ending up taking off their mask later, they add another brick to the wall that prevents supporting new devs.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes