3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
or with your point of view?!
You are just to alpha for all of us Beta losers....
Ahh, don't say stuff like that, you're still a lovable human being, you should probably get off the internet, get yourself a new haircut, put on a nice shirt, hit the gym, and then will find your person.
You don't need to give up on yourself. I believe in you.
If you need someone to speak to I'm sadly not the right person, but here you can find some resources. I hope you get better.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The dev clowns on Tyrone by making him lose control and nearly pass out from the alcohol. No need for the MC to do it.
So you are basically saying you want the story to unfold in a certain way and you are angry if it's different. Gotcha.
I said the writing was dogshit. Not that I want a specific story. Its just horribly executed. You really reached hard on that one. :LUL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Development update!

Hello everyone!
Apologies for the long silence. Unfortunately, there have been some technical issues. Due to my mistake, a group of prepared renders along with their source files was accidentally deleted, and I didn't have a backup. This was very frustrating for me, and I've been redoing them all this time. Finally, the update is practically ready. Later today, I'll release the beta version for Master tier subscribers. After some possible adjustments, I'll release the general update. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Phoenix.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes