Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milfania [Ep.4] [Dr.Phoenix]

Here is the normal version, not beta.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

DEV NOTES BELOW about the future:

Hello, everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for your support. Every contribution, every like, comment, means a lot to me. It keeps me motivated and driven to work on the project, even during times of exhaustion. As for the next update: the renders for the first scene are nearly complete, and I've also finished two very exciting animations for each of the relationship branches. Don't forget to save your progress to explore each branch! I'll soon be launching a vote for the May wallpaper, so stay tuned and get involved. Also, I have an announcement: I've introduced the option to make choices with secondary characters in Episode 4. In future updates (and possibly for previous episodes as well), I plan to include choices involving secondary characters. While these choices won't heavily impact the main plot, they'll offer you the chance to make different decisions, enhancing your engagement with the story.
, and you can find the new choice in the party scene. Additionally, the previous version of Episode 4 is now available for

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milfania [Ep.4] [Dr.Phoenix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes