2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
N7 (1).jpg

Overview:

This game is basically you get trapped in your neighbor's apartment after she comes home and you're too scared to explain how you got trapped there in the first place and have to escape... or you could see how far you can get with the hot neighbor chick while she sleeps. Basically, its a combination of an escape the room game with the bonus of having a hot chick that, depending on how you progress,
you can rape, make fall in love with, or fall in lust with (she only wants the D, you got one and she's got leverage) you. There are several endings, most gameplay mechanics are mini-games and puzzles (albeit easy puzzles). This game isn't for someone looking for a quick fap, go play a JSK game that doesn't have combat in it for that.
Also, the MILF is a lie unless her children have grown up and moved out or if it's referring to the fact you can impregnate her.​

Thread Updated:
Developer/Publisher: niiCri - - -
Censored: No
Version: completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2 ways to play, it has an HTML file or just a straight up flash.exe

The full save requires going into your PC

Download:
Win: - -
Full Save: -
Uncensored Patch: -

N7 (2).jpg N7 (3).jpg N7 (4).jpg N7 (5).jpg

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Niicri released a game with a blonde chick that's just the sex part of this game re-skinned called Alice and the room. You can edit this chick to be blond but the other chick is naturally blonde.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
Yes you can load a Demo of the new Game. es sieht aus als könnte es gut werden. ein englisher Patch ist auch schon auf seinem Block
Dort kannst du alles Downladen. Mein English ist sehr schlecht ich hoffe ich darf Deutsch schreiben

Reactions: DoriansDad

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Yes you can load a Demo of the new Game. es sieht aus als könnte es gut werden. ein englisher Patch ist auch schon auf seinem Block
Dort kannst du alles Downladen. Mein English ist sehr schlecht ich hoffe ich darf Deutsch schreiben
Warum zu erst Englisch dann Deutsch :p

Reactions: Werner6063

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Great game, but be careful with your exploration. There are some items that require a pretty specific hit-box to trigger. I think the phone cord gave me trouble but that maybe an issue with the version of flash I had at the time (I played this game a couple years ago).

Reactions: ponyguy

Random

Mar 10, 2017
Trying to build up a better walkthrough. Does anyone know how the touching minigame is supposed to work when your hand is caught, I got her to roll away once but I'm not sure what the trigger is.
There's two bars on the 'hand' side one is very dark the other nearly translucent.. What you want to do is repeatedly fill the translucent one to just below the top, maybe 2-3 pixels before it hits the top. If the dark red one starts to get too high stop until it returns to the bottom and then begin again. It can take quite a little while, anywhere from 10-30 times filling the translucent bar, but I've yet to fail it.

So far I've managed to find the 'normal' pleasure ending, get the key from bed and leave. Hatred Rape, use handcuffs and legcuffs only. Dislike Rape, use handcuffs, legcuffs, BM only. Enjoin Rape, use handcuffs, legcuffs, BM, tape, aphrodisiac and fertility pills. Sleeping Rape, use sleeping pills everything else optional. Anyone know how to get the other pleasure endings, or the other rape ending?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The key in the bedside safe seems to take up the same item space as the one next to Saeko. I gave her both pills then leave, gave me the 'door never opened again end'. Hit continue and left again, she was ovulating in the sex scene. Appears to still be normal pleasure end.
The text file with the rape3 dialogue has 'Enduring' as its name, not sure if that is a good clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lust0ne and ponyguy

krul_tepes

Aug 21, 2017
Guys if you want non night endings don't give anything to her just make her horny then leave (btw: you can lower quality and use speed hack of cheat engine instead of waiting )

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Tried to play this game and it's pretty neat, variety of different endings but quite long to get to the ending
The "Pregnant" part seems to be incomplete, it was one of the things i looked forward but it's a shame that's no longer developed.

• Sad
Reactions: Lust0ne
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes