Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Played the beta game looks promising animations seems pretty good the flow of the game is pretty bad like within the 1st 5 minutes of the game we were already spying on our sister/roommate naked and the main character says that the mom/landlord works out and says she may have a sixpack but she doesn't so if possible please give her some abs not to much just a little the dialog box is also a little to big imo and if you spam the dialog box it doesnt skip the text so you need to spam at a certain rate also get rid of the brother dude already got bored of talking to him and dont care for him

Reactions: Bolero

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Lewdlab is there gonna be an Android version ??
The games layout, like UI and dialogue system, would not be very enjoyable on a Android Phone! An tablet on the other hand would be possible, but would need some adjustments.

But since Lewdlab isn't a coder I doubt that he will release a android version of the game. Unity has the function to port to Android, but since most UI doesn't fit or make the game unplayable on phones will it be a waste of money and time to compile a functional Android version.

A VR version is also possible, and would not need much adjustments, but I doubt he will release a VR!

To make my answer short: no Android version for unity games!

youbet

Mar 30, 2018
The games layout, like UI and dialogue system, would not be very enjoyable on a Android Phone! An tablet on the other hand would be possible, but would need some adjustments.

But since Lewdlab isn't a coder I doubt that he will release a android version of the game. Unity has the function to port to Android, but since most UI doesn't fit or make the game unplayable on phones will it be a waste of money and time to compile a functional Android version.

A VR version is also possible, and would not need much adjustments, but I doubt he will release a VR!

To make my answer short: no Android version for unity games!
VR would be AMAZING.....could we mod it in??

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
VR would be AMAZING.....could we mod it in??
You would have to decompile the whole game code for code and compile it again as VR.

Using this method you could even switch the engine. And if you can see/read the pure code of the game you could even make a Ren'py version from the game. But the effort to do that is to high and you need knowledge in code reading and coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.