4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE234140_img_main.jpg

Overview:
* Succubus Hunter's Way
Succubus issues threats against humanity once every 100 years.
While men die weirdly and young women disappear one by one,
a succubus hunter visits a cursed city under the moonlight.
Let's rescue abducted girls and defeat the succubus!​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-19
Release Date: 2019-09-18
Developer: pixel-teishoku - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Game: Castle in the Clouds
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Traperino Thanks for the share

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG RE234140_img_smp1.jpg RE234140_img_smp2.jpg RE234140_img_smp3.jpg RE234140_img_smp4.jpg RE234140_img_smp5.jpg RE234140_img_smp6.jpg RE234140_img_smp7.jpg RE234140_img_smp8.jpg RE234140_img_smp9.jpg RE234140_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grabass

Mar 28, 2018
am I only one not able to play this game? I only get a sreen with pixel game and she only reacts so arrow pressed on kaybord and notheing else happens

Edit: I sugested in coments, applocale lets you play this game, so it is all good

Reactions: BoundHound

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Okay, how do I run the game in Japanese?

80% of the japanese VN/DLsite indie games will only work on a Japanese region local settings,

there are 2 ways you can run JP games,
1-change your system region local to japanese from the control panel language settings[it will give your PC the ability to read Japanese letters]

or
2-use Japanese local emulator tool [keep in mind that it will not work on all Japanese games].

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Use the tool AppLocale. :) After Installing you can right click the game and run with Japanese environment.
Got a place to download such a thing?

EDIT: Found it

EDIT 2: Now if only applocale would install properly...

W65

May 31, 2018
By the way, you may want to adds this to the OP as well.

View attachment 247373
Hum. I'd pronounce the first syllable of "libra" like "lee" instead of "lie."

That's probably just me, though.

Anyhow, I selfishly hope this circle's artist decides to attempt the 16-bit era at some point with his retro spritework. I mean, it's largely a matter of personal preference, I guess, on my part. And it is kind of a big difference, stylistically. Still, maybe they'd go that way someday.

ForbiddenKnights2

Aug 15, 2017

80% of the japanese VN/DLsite indie games will only work on a Japanese region local settings,

there are 2 ways you can run JP games,
1-change your system region local to japanese from the control panel language settings[it will give your PC the ability to read Japanese letters]

or
2-use Japanese local emulator tool [keep in mind that it will not work on all Japanese games].
Hey, thanks a lot you two! :)

ForbiddenKnights2

Aug 15, 2017
Man, it's a damn shame that there is no art of the Support Characters.

I would love to see what Thief looks like fully drawn!

I'll never turn down a hot dark elf!

bahraaan

Aug 13, 2017
anyone passed the illusion village. I completed the dungeon boss under it, but I don't know where to go next.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
At first I was giddy that we get two releases from Libra Heart in the span of a few days, then I found out that this is made by a completely different studio using assets from Libra Heart's previous titles(Castle of Succubus and Succubus and the Six Spells). Still, the art style and gameplay are what one would expect from the original developer, so it would be interesting to see what pixel-teishoku will bring to the mix.

Reactions: GaRbS
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah Applocal has been obselete for years now. So if you're going software route, I too recommend Locale Emulator as it's the one that worked the best for me. That said, I haven't used it in a year or two because I changed locales since I got tired of having to use it constantly and I haven't needed to switch back since, and I haven't needed Locale emulator for any english things either.

All changing locales does is tell the system what encoding to use on non-unicode based characters, and it seems most things go by unicode except for Japanese games which almost always seem to be encoded in shift-JIS which is why you end up getting garbled looking text (called Mojibake) when opening a lot of Japanese games even though you have Japanese fonts installed. Beyond that, the only non-unicode character I've seen used is the backslash which ends up looking like a yen symbol under japanaese locale, but it works the same way regardless.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes