blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
the new version has been released on his patreon site since February 6th. but first for his donators.
Ah ok ty must have gazed past that and $20 fck me it is a good game but damn that is a little too steep for me hope someone is generous to post it here but considering it's been two days I think not :cry::cautious:

Reactions: Zolkane

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ah ok ty must have gazed past that and $20 fck me it is a good game but damn that is a little too steep for me hope someone is generous to post it here but considering it's been two days I think not :cry::cautious:
on his patreon is written:
New release schedule:

As soon as uploaded $20 tier.

12:01 a.m. eastern 2-10 $10 tier.

12:01 a.m. eastern 2-12 $5 tier.

12:01 a.m. eastern 2-14 $1 tier

12:01 a.m. eastern 2-15 Public

Reactions: blahblah25

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Well fck me I thought this game hadn't gotten a update in about 2 months now that I look at the Op seems like gotta wait some more but thankfully I've been liking where the dev has been taking this Hope we get a update this month :cry:
Every month, usually on or near the 15th for public release. Trying to slowly get it down to the 10th for public release, but so far it's been 15ish because I always go down the old "I can squeeze in 1 more render" or "I'll just add this bit to this scene" road lol.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
It's only a 10 day delay between top tier and public, so won't have to wait too long. Trying to balance between having benefits for those who are willing financially support the game, but not have an egregiously long delay to those who can't as a thank you to all this particular site has done for me.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
You're more charitable than I. I would have a longer wait between the $1 tier and public than just 24 hours.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
You're more charitable than I. I would have a longer wait between the $1 tier and public than just 24 hours.
Yeah it was an agonizing decision, but eventually I settled on the hope that my game is good enough people are willing to support seeing it's development rather than try to enforce a paywall for access. I just figure as soon as the first person chooses to leak, the paywall is useless anyway. If it ever becomes a necessity or the patrons demand it, it's a lot easier to add early access time to the tiers rather than try to drop it. For instance it would be easy to keep public release at the 15th even when I get my release date for top tier moved to the 1st like I am trying to do, that would give each tier an extra 4-5 days early access most months.

For now, support has grown a bit each month, as long as that trend continues I will personally consider the game a resounding success and be thrilled to continue it to completion. Unless of course this post is followed by tens of thousands of people saying they would kick in a buck if only the delay was longer lmao. If that happens $1 tier may get it a decade before public.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Finally found time to finish this, got to say i have really enjoyed it so far, mostly the fact the MC isnt a complete twat.
One thing i was wondering was if the begining has changed, i seem to remember going to doctor's or hospital with the younger daughter but that isnt in the v0.03 update.
Anyway keep up the good work Nefastus.

Edit. Yeah forget the bit about doctors or whatever pretty sure that was a diferent game now, in my defence its been a while.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.04!

PC (185MB): - - - -
Mac (175MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Nefastus i become a error on the new version when should tell his daughters that the pizza is there and i chose the youngest doughter first and choce then "don´t" to knock on the door then comes this error.U can click on ignore and the game skips the sentence that should come but it still goes on but i wanted to tell that.Here is the traceback from the error.I use a savegame from the previous version

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Definitely becoming one of my favorite games and although I do LOVE the daughters and this new development can't get enough of their friends ofc keep up the great work @NefastusGames

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Getting an error if you dont knock when visiting christine after knocking on amanda's door. If you choose dont knock with christine first you get the same error

dontknock.png

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough to get to the major scene for the purple haired hotty?

I'm not getting anything major and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great lewd update, can't wait till the next, Dev!

Love Jenna's fit body, mhhhh!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes