WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Should use that model for the game. lol
It is the same model used for the game. I didn't use all the same morphs for breast sizing, etc. but it's the same model. It just looks better because it's a good lighting exposure.

Christine-0215-2.png

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
This is definitely a good game. I was honestly surprised. But I keep finding myself going back and restarting thinking "oh I should have done that" or "I want to play the character this way"... stuff like that. It's fun and engaging, and I like the little shots of him in the car singing, it lends a human character that, while it isn't missing in other games, they don't pay as much attention to.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
because I keep changing my mind on how I'd rather play the game lol, so it's not like let me see all the branches, I want to play a specific way lol @myuhinny

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy Shit this game where I was iffy on trying because the girls didnt look conventionally pretty ended up surprising me like crazy !!

Story seems sweet, plenty of humour, for once a below average MC that isnt an asshole, but actually a kind teddy bear that knows he isnt super good looking LOL.

The gem from this whole game was the car scene with the pink hair girl when the MC starts singing "Summer Nights" those two renders/frames of her reaction were mother fucking LOL !! 2nd funniest thing ever in a VN since I been here... top still keeps being the "wrong first choice" from the game "My Sister my Roommate".

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
@Nefastus
Finally played the game after 0.1...
Your CG renders imprpved dramatically. Your usage of the lighting and camera FOV much better.
Jennifer(Rachel in my game) is my best girl since I have a thing for toned girls.
I laughed my ass off when I saw you put the thread's jokes in the game. And Handsy.... Handsy is my bro XD I can't wait for more content(The day we learn more about Jen and get to bang her XD) . Keep up the good work.
By the way I hope those gym sessions affect our character's look as time passes.

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
because I keep changing my mind on how I'd rather play the game lol, so it's not like let me see all the branches, I want to play a specific way lol @myuhinny
This is precisely what "most" of the choices are for, not so much locking or unlocking content, but to let you play through the game slightly different. I have started adding warnings for choices I know are going to have MAJOR impact, but most of the time they will be referenced to slightly change the scenes tone or feel making each scene feel like it knows the other scenes happened rather than completely separate things.... if any of that makes sense lol.

@Nefastus
Finally played the game after 0.1...
Your CG renders imprpved dramatically. Your usage of the lighting and camera FOV much better.
Jennifer(Rachel in my game) is my best girl since I have a thing for toned girls.
I laughed my ass off when I saw you put the thread's jokes in the game. And Handsy.... Handsy is my bro XD I can't wait for more content(The day we learn more about Jen and get to bang her XD) . Keep up the good work.
By the way I hope those gym sessions affect our character's look as time passes.
Thanks for the nice words, I've tried to improve render quality each update as much as experience and hardware will allow. Gym sessions will definitely affect look, will drop weight at a decent rate at first then slow down when the easy weight is lost. MC has to get his stamina up for the shit he is planning lol. By the way, what I feel is good quality time with you're favorite girl is definitely in this update, actually the scene I am currently working on.

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Yeah i was initially put off from this game(renders) a while back but then tried it a few days ago for the hell of it. What a drastic improvement, the quality is great and it made me appreciate the writing alot more than the 1st time around. Its clever, self aware(lol @ the dream bit) and really funny. The characters are very likable specifically the MC, so much so that despite all the sexy bits in this game the thing im looking forward to the most is his development and the shenanigans hes getting himself into with his daughter and their friends. This game has alot of potential and can only get better from her, good job man, definitely gonna look at your patreon in a bit.

Also the youngest daughter is best girl, shes really unique looking and her body is great. I love petite girls and wish more games would have them so maybe im a bit bias toward this game now lol.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Yeah i was initially put off from this game(renders) a while back but then tried it a few days ago for the hell of it. What a drastic improvement, the quality is great and it made me appreciate the writing alot more than the 1st time around. Its clever, self aware(lol @ the dream bit) and really funny. The characters are very likable specifically the MC, so much so that despite all the sexy bits in this game the thing im looking forward to the most is his development and the shenanigans hes getting himself into with his daughter and their friends. This game has alot of potential and can only get better from her, good job man, definitely gonna look at your patreon in a bit.

Also the youngest daughter is best girl, shes really unique looking and her body is great. I love petite girls and wish more games would have them so maybe im a bit bias toward this game now lol.
You and me both on the petite girls lol.

Thanks for the post, I love reading posts like these and not just because they mention my rendering skills are actually getting better lol. I was pretty worried game would stagnate until I could find time to basically redo all the earlier stuff because people wouldn't want to give it enough of a try to get past it. It thrills me when people come back at some point and fight through the earlier mistakes. I don't want to try to remaster anything while I am still improving(just seems ridiculous lol), and no time to do it now anyway without cutting into updates which I won't do. Glad there are people like you who play through and then post, it let's other people know that maybe there is something worth playing here after you fight through the early mess haha.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes