wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Wow, that was a fast turn around. You uploaders are amazing. Dev here, for those of you who prefer a "closer" relationship with the girls, you can open console and set "taboo=true". Not just a word replace, I am doing two separate scripts. This version there isn't much change in the scenes though, so either way should be good to go.

Yeah, I had to hack together the banner image, and I'll be the first to admit I am atrocious at photoshop. Didn't like it, but had no choice because of hardware.
A friendly advice. Since you are on patreon it is much better keep all the "more close relationships" in an external patch and leave the official code clean. An anonymous guy could upload the "fan made patch" here or in lewd patcher.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on the other hand..i like this pic...."they broke through!!!nipple containment unit required on level 5 STAT!!!" hheheheeh.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
@Nefastus I hope it is ok for you that i make a file that activate the incest without open the console. is the link.Install guide is in the file
Actually just the .rpy file is enough, the other one (.rpyc) is created at the first start.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Console was blocked so I used the UnRen-Tool to activate it.
When I enter "taboo=true" it tells me "NameError: name 'true' is not defined
Try 'taboo=True' instead of 'taboo=true'.

You can try gigan's method which should be simpler. Just download the patch from OP then copy it to MidLifeCrisis-1.0-pc/game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..that was a decent first release...so glad i can shut out the wife-monster..lol...good english...(mostly) nice renders...i'll keep watching this.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Can we hope to get some voluntary NTR from the wifey down the line? ( i mean it fit the theme, hey! i just asking...)
Btw. ghost World girl says hi...she looks pretty much like her

Reactions: Theboss3213

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Can we hope to get some voluntary NTR from the wifey down the line? ( i mean it fit the theme, hey! i just asking...)
Btw. ghost World girl says hi...she looks pretty much like her
this is the first game EVER..i'd be ok if NTR hit the wife..cause i sure as hell dont wanna touch her...HAHAAAAA..so please...stereotypical BBC monster get her..now..please....and..eventually take her away to be your crack-ho !!!

Reactions: Theboss3213

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
this is the first game EVER..i'd be ok if NTR hit the wife..cause i sure as hell dont wanna touch her...HAHAAAAA..so please...stereotypical BBC monster get her..now..please....and..eventually take her away to be your crack-ho !!!
Haha i like her body to be honest, her face though...

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
@Nefastus I hope it is ok for you that i make a file that activate the incest without open the console. is the link.Install guide is in the file
Yeah, thats completely ok. I had one that I tried to upload to lewd, but couldn't get access to upload, so I swapped it for just a trigger variable. Glad you made one, its easier to pop a patch in if someone doesn't want to use the console and all that.

Reactions: Ghostly

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Console was blocked so I used the UnRen-Tool to activate it.
When I enter "taboo=true" it tells me "NameError: name 'true' is not defined
True has to be capitalized in renpy, maybe it's python that forces it, but either way, just capital True and it should work fine. I edited my first post to reflect that, my mistake.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
A friendly advice. Since you are on patreon it is much better keep all the "more close relationships" in an external patch and leave the official code clean. An anonymous guy could upload the "fan made patch" here or in lewd patcher.
That was the initial plan, but I couldn't get access to lewd patcher for an upload. I didn't know the turnaround on the request here would be so fast, or I would have just uploaded it here after it was completed. Update may split it out into it's own patch, but I didn't think patreon would dig into code since I've seen a few other patches that just set a flag variable, meaning the actual code is in game.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
this looks scary
What the fuck...I made the game and I didn't even notice how big her head looks in that... I have to load up that scene again and find out why(always something to learn with this damn daz thing), I certainly didn't try to put a white girl mega mind in game I promise you hah. I didn't like how the other looked in one scene, but couldn't for the life of me figure it out.(left a message in game during that scene) I'm still new to this rendering crap, so any tips/criticisms are welcome.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Try camera settings with normal lens, not wide angle lens.
In case you don't know then for the typical 35mm camera the normal lens is 50mm. Anything less is wide angle and more is tele.
Less than 24mm is ultra-wide.
I haven't used DAZ, so I don't know where those settings are, but I imagine, they must be there somewhere.

Wide angle lens from a short distance creates this kind of distortions:

Reactions: Nefastus
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes