myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TiffanyMonroe

That screenshot is hidden in the games image files and isn't being used as it was a test file and they forgot to deleted it I altered the screenshots name so that it used the test one instead of the normal one. I made a backup of it so I can continue to use it as I like that one instead of the one with her shorts up.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The assistant panties are white and then black, she change or someting?
You damn eagle eyed jerks lmao. I knew I couldn't slip something by you guys, but I wanted to change them and didn't have time to redo the existing renders, so I gave it a shot. You guys sure know how to keep someone on their toes lol.

I agree the daughter looks fine with the nose and eyebrow ring a few of the facial expressions make her look older in some of the screenshots though.
Facial expressions are something I am usually not thrilled with and always working to improve. I think SOME headway has been made version to version, but I agree they still need improving.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
So much to like about this game , the models and the Writing above all, unfortunatley the sexscenes are not very well made, its almot, almost ok because the game is so damn good and fun, but i really hope it gets better in this department too.
Pretty cool game, but i agree with some that sex scenes and some teasing ones need more work.
Always looking to improve them, can you put a finger on what seems off about them. Dialogue, posing, or something else? Or is it just lack of good animation(I don't currently have good enough hardware for decent animations, I tried one early on but it was either 90% grain or hours upon hours upon hours of rendering) that is holding them back?

Reactions: jackoffonher

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Always looking to improve them, can you put a finger on what seems off about them. Dialogue, posing, or something else? Or is it just lack of good animation(I don't currently have good enough hardware for decent animations, I tried one early on but it was either 90% grain or hours upon hours upon hours of rendering) that is holding them back?
For me i think it's about Facial expressions mostly that make me think less about lewd scenes and teasing overall, but like you answered already you're working on this and we can clearly see that in game, especially in the last update.
So i guess you'll eventually get there and be the master of expressions. (y)

About animations i overall prefer normal renders(room for imagination) than animations, unless they're done by ICSTOR or stoper. :whistle: :sneaky:

Reactions: Nefastus

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This is a very cool game with great teasing. the daughter thing's fantastic. Keep it up!
Animations can be great, but not worth it if they mean big delays; I prefer story progression over animations.

Reactions: TheFurs

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Finally got around to playing through the versions of this game. Well done!

A few minor quibbles. I found a fuckton of errata, mostly involving punctuation [missing apostrophes, clauses which should be sentences and vice versa]. Minor stuff, since the writing is otherwise quite good.

One thing that does bother me though, if a character is described in the text as beautiful or handsome, I expect that to be the case. To me, Stephanie looks homely in some renders, and lovely in others. I wish she were lovely more consistently. As for the MC... Let's put it this way, Rock Handsy is only mildly less attractive. :eek: In fact, Rock could be the MC's fatter brother.

However, having said that, I really like this game. The developer has a great sense of humor, and is able to convey it in the game. There is plenty of eroticism, with the promise of great sex scenes to come. We've already been provided with a couple of beauts. I also love the interplay, banter and teasing that goes on between the MC and several of the NPCs throughout.

Looking forward to the next release, which I hope will show Amanda and Jennifer modeling their new swimsuits. Let them challenge Sarah for most skin exposure!

A word about walkthroughs. I always welcome them, but found I didn't need one in this game yet. Where I think one might prove useful in the future, would be to avoid a bad scene where one lady dumps the MC because he screwed someone else. I say this since I am following a harem-style route in this game, where I always choose the option that furthers the MC's progress with each woman. Perhaps just a note of warning could be provided where there are those critical choices. It might encourage me to take a save there, in case I wanted to choose differently in the future.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So.... Which of the four main young NPCs [the sisters, Amanda and Christine, and their friends, Jennifer and Sarah], will fall to the MC's lust first? I'm talking full vaginal penetration here. So far, as far as I'm concerned, the developer has pretty much evened things up, especially between the two sisters. Sarah might have the lead, overall, because she is so forward. But, I dunno! I'm thinking one of the sisters might be first to fall. But which one? Hmmmm.

Also, which of the friends will pair up for a full-on lesbian scene. Here my money is on Amanda and Jennifer. They already seem VERY cozy!

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Finally got around to playing through the versions of this game. Well done!

A few minor quibbles. I found a fuckton of errata, mostly involving punctuation [missing apostrophes, clauses which should be sentences and vice versa]. Minor stuff, since the writing is otherwise quite good.

One thing that does bother me though, if a character is described in the text as beautiful or handsome, I expect that to be the case. To me, Stephanie looks homely in some renders, and lovely in others. I wish she were lovely more consistently. As for the MC... Let's put it this way, Rock Handsy is only mildly less attractive. :eek: In fact, Rock could be the MC's fatter brother.

However, having said that, I really like this game. The developer has a great sense of humor, and is able to convey it in the game. There is plenty of eroticism, with the promise of great sex scenes to come. We've already been provided with a couple of beauts. I also love the interplay, banter and teasing that goes on between the MC and several of the NPCs throughout.

Looking forward to the next release, which I hope will show Amanda and Jennifer modeling their new swimsuits. Let them challenge Sarah for most skin exposure!

A word about walkthroughs. I always welcome them, but found I didn't need one in this game yet. Where I think one might prove useful in the future, would be to avoid a bad scene where one lady dumps the MC because he screwed someone else. I say this since I am following a harem-style route in this game, where I always choose the option that furthers the MC's progress with each woman. Perhaps just a note of warning could be provided where there are those critical choices. It might encourage me to take a save there, in case I wanted to choose differently in the future.
Thank you, I love reading stuff like this. That bit about Rock/MC brotherhood had me actually rolling, though I am quite certain the MC is at least a little offended, I mean cousins at MOST lol. I'm not sure why, just sometimes a sentence or two tickles the funny bone in that extra way. Stephanie sometimes looking less attractive is more a function of skill(more precisely a lack thereof), hopefully as I continue to improve all aspects of rendering that variance will go down quite a bit, especially since I love writing her character.

I will definitely at the minimum put warnings in if any decision has the possibility of being irredeemable to any of the girls, but I want them to be feel more organic so hopefully you won't need the warning. Basically, if you don't see the warning, feel free to choose what feels better for you. If the initial outcome seems negative, the plan is for it to have the possibility to lead somewhere positive even if that payoff is a version or two later. I'll try to give a good concrete example of this type of decision tree I am aiming for soon. I am trying to avoid absolutes in decisions as much as possible, though there will clearly be some.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thank you, I love reading stuff like this. That bit about Rock/MC brotherhood had me actually rolling, though I am quite certain the MC is at least a little offended, I mean cousins at MOST lol. I'm not sure why, just sometimes a sentence or two tickles the funny bone in that extra way. Stephanie sometimes looking less attractive is more a function of skill(more precisely a lack thereof), hopefully as I continue to improve all aspects of rendering that variance will go down quite a bit, especially since I love writing her character.

I will definitely at the minimum put warnings in if any decision has the possibility of being irredeemable to any of the girls, but I want them to be feel more organic so hopefully you won't need the warning. Basically, if you don't see the warning, feel free to choose what feels better for you. If the initial outcome seems negative, the plan is for it to have the possibility to lead somewhere positive even if that payoff is a version or two later. I'll try to give a good concrete example of this type of decision tree I am aiming for soon. I am trying to avoid absolutes in decisions as much as possible, though there will clearly be some.
OUTSTANDING! [Brilliant, for our cousins from England;)]

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Whoa, what the hell was that creepy dream of Christine? Not cool man, really. She's scaring me now everytime i see her.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well fck me I thought this game hadn't gotten a update in about 2 months now that I look at the Op seems like gotta wait some more but thankfully I've been liking where the dev has been taking this Hope we get a update this month :cry:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well fck me I thought this game hadn't gotten a update in about 2 months now that I look at the Op seems like gotta wait some more but thankfully I've been liking where the dev has been taking this Hope we get a update this month :cry:
the new version has been released on his patreon site since february 6th. but first for his donators.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes