EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
187888_Coverimage.jpg

Overview:
You take on the role of a successful middle aged man who is starting to feel the years slip by. Maybe the new college students you and your wife have allowed to move in since your kids have moved out will push you into a full blown mid life crisis, or maybe your loving wife can keep your head on straight.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2023-09-07
Developer: Nefastus Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.34 - 0.1 Dark
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

About the Dark Story:
DOWNLOAD
Main Game

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - FAN ART - MOD - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - Scenes Mod*

Alternate Dark Story
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -
DoverUK25 thanks for the link
*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

187889_d1ClothDressing5.jpg 187890_he4.jpg 187891_d1Lunch20.jpg 187892_d2Hug.jpg 187893_d1Lunch17.jpg 187894_Work4.jpg wifebed2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The lady in the front with piercings and a choker looks alluring enough that I might decide to give it a go even though the tags indicate that there is little to no lewd stuff at this point.

Reactions: LiMp17

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Wow, that was a fast turn around. You uploaders are amazing. Dev here, for those of you who prefer a "closer" relationship with the girls, you can open console and set "taboo=True". Not just a word replace, I am doing two separate scripts. This version there isn't much change in the scenes though, so either way should be good to go.

Yeah, I had to hack together the banner image, and I'll be the first to admit I am atrocious at photoshop. Didn't like it, but had no choice because of hardware.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The lady in the front with piercings and a choker looks alluring enough that I might decide to give it a go even though the tags indicate that there is little to no lewd stuff at this point.
There are two lewd scenes, but none so far with the girl in front.

*edit* two and a half, one in my brain is lumped in with another for reasons that will be clear as you play.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Wow, that was a fast turn around. You uploaders are amazing. Dev here, for those of you who prefer a "closer" relationship with the girls, you can open console and set "taboo=true". Not just a word replace, I am doing two separate scripts. This version there isn't much change in the scenes though, so either way should be good to go.

Yeah, I had to hack together the banner image, and I'll be the first to admit I am atrocious at photoshop. Didn't like it, but had no choice because of hardware.
I, for one, really appreciate that. I was about to walk by until I read your post.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I, for one, really appreciate that. I was about to walk by until I read your post.
Not sure if you mean the two separate scripts or the closer relationships haha. If it's the first, well it's a pet peeve of mine when it's landlady/mom but dialog is identical for both. If its the second...well let's just say it sounded fun to make and not ask personal questions about what games I have and haven't enjoyed lol. I figure the tags will work themselves out, honestly I am not sure how any of this works. If you can't tell by my post count, I am fairly new to this haha.

If its about my photoshop skills, your an odd duck lol.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Not sure if you mean the two separate scripts or the closer relationships haha. If it's the first, well it's a pet peeve of mine when it's landlady/mom but dialog is identical for both. If its the second...well let's just say it sounded fun to make and not ask personal questions about what games I have and haven't enjoyed lol. I figure the tags will work themselves out, honestly I am not sure how any of this works. If you can't tell by my post count, I am fairly new to this haha.

If its about my photoshop skills, your an odd duck lol.
It's about the closer relationship, and its fitting script. I love the genre that can not tell its name.

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Not so perfect renderers, but this game worths more than a look. Appreciable story and interesting girls :D (Monogamy is unreal and unnatural behavior).
Appreciate the feedback, and yeah, renders are what I'm spending most my free time researching. I just heard about daz about 6 weeks ago(a godsend for someone who can't draw that well like me but wants to be creative), so fingers crossed they improve each update until you guys are praising my skills lol. Of course you damn near have to take a photography course to understand what half the stuff is in there , I am learning. As to the monogomy, I didn't even know it was an actual path people actually wanted until P.L. version 07 only updated the monogomy path lol. Seemed like some kind of weird fetish to me, one woman? That should tell you all you need to know about what routes I usually play in games like these, but the idea of writing one is interesting. Though you will have to actually juggle, and I am planning on real consequences for getting caught beyond the usual game over or what have you, but that is a ways off yet.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Wow, that was a fast turn around. You uploaders are amazing. Dev here, for those of you who prefer a "closer" relationship with the girls, you can open console and set "taboo=true".
Console was blocked so I used the UnRen-Tool to activate it.
When I enter "taboo=true" it tells me "NameError: name 'true' is not defined

EDIT: Thank you guys, this has been answered before. A year ago on page 2 actually. It is not necessary to correct this anymore. I know it has to be "True" instead of "true". Also: Here is the patch. Just use this.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
is the incest patch.
Install guide : extract the file in the main folder (where the game exe is). Click yes for overwrite
This is a universal patch and it works in the future updates too

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes