Sep 4, 2018
Hmm from what I played so far using the incest patch there is parts where the M.C. and other characters tend to say things as if the patch wasn't installed like when meeting sarah the M.C. will say "I haven't known christine long but she speaks well of you" and also says "hah worth it just to see someone teasing christine for a change" not something a dad would let be said I'm sure still playing on the game so might be more parts that make it seem like the patch isn't there or it's just me and everything it fine heh.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hmm from what I played so far using the incest patch there is parts where the M.C. and other characters tend to say things as if the patch wasn't installed like when meeting sarah the M.C. will say "I haven't known christine long but she speaks well of you" and also says "hah worth it just to see someone teasing christine for a change" not something a dad would let be said I'm sure still playing on the game so might be more parts that make it seem like the patch isn't there or it's just me and everything it fine heh.
Nah, not just you. I dropped the ball a bit in dialogue in the patch in excitement for first release, but will certainly be cleaned up/perfected this month. Also giving myself a one or two day break when version .2 is "completed", then going back fresh and going over all the dialogue again before I release this time.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nice start. Finally a new game with variables!.

I really love :)sarcasm:) when you have these "games" with choices that not even changed a stats or set a flag in the code.
WTF I'm choosing if the game is not recording what I'm doing LOL

instead here every choice sets a flag in the code. promising
Glad you noticed, cause you and me both hate that. I am keeping a seperate sheet of all the potential flags so I can reference them while writing, most won't be game changing, but I think they can be used to really help flavor up the dialogue as the game progresses, making it feel a bit more like actual conversations you had rather than scripted dialogue. Obviously won't be perfect, but as someone who doesn't skip dialogue in most the games I play I think it's important. By version .04 or .05 you probably want to stop looking at the variable list lol, it's probably going to balloon to obscene numbers.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...]By version .04 or .05 you probably want to stop looking at the variable list lol, it's probably going to balloon to obscene numbers.
Ah, another conoisseur I see :) So you must be a fan of Marion Zimmer Bradley's 'Mists of Avalon' as well ;-)

(For those not familiar w/ that book - the list of main (!) characters alone is like 12 pages XD So much for 'variables'... )

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Ah, another conoisseur I see :) So you must be a fan of Marion Zimmer Bradley's 'Mists of Avalon' as well ;-)

(For those not familiar w/ that book - the list of main (!) characters alone is like 12 pages XD So much for 'variables'... )
Yeah, loved it, really well written book and I love the Arthurian legend's so it was a win win. It seems as I get older I want my books to take more and more effort to keep track of lol. When I hit 50 I will probably have to start taking notes if authors keep adding more and more characters and plotlines.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Really great start, the story is good so far and sets a nice atmosphere, it also leaves you wanting to know more. As others have said the dialog jumps around abit between being a family and being complete strangers, but i'm sure that will be fixed.
Some of the renders had clipping issues and a few had issues with the eyes but overall really nice and good choice for the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise a really great start and a definite must try if you like a game with a good story and a good pace.
looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Really great start, the story is good so far and sets a nice atmosphere, it also leaves you wanting to know more. As others have said the dialog jumps around abit between being a family and being complete strangers, but i'm sure that will be fixed.
Some of the renders had clipping issues and a few had issues with the eyes but overall really nice and good choice for the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise a really great start and a definite must try if you like a game with a good story and a good pace.
looking forward to more updates.
Thank you for the kind words. First to mention the eyes, which are a source of shame for me so a big sarcastic thaaannnkkss for that lol. I didn't realize for too long that eyes reset position on load if you use point at instead of manually setting position and thought it was just something I had to deal with in certain scenes.

Also that's a fair point. I maybe need to put a bit more in of the MC thought process as that particular scene is building, but the whole thing is meant to feel at least a little out of place. It hints toward certain characters' traits and whatnot, so should feel a little less jarring as the story progresses.

Reactions: morphnet

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Are you established on Patreon yet?
Depends on what you mean by established lol. I have a page(link in first post where it says developer), but just launched it this month so there isn't much by way of extra content on it yet.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyable. Renders could be more polished, although special props for the wife. She actually looks like a mother (the signs of slight stretch marks on the stomach added realism and at least for me didn't detract from her sexual appeal as a milf). Plot has potential too. Keep it up.

Drew49th

Aug 27, 2018
Depends on what you mean by established lol. I have a page(link in first post where it says developer), but just launched it this month so there isn't much by way of extra content on it yet.
Just wanted to support your efforts.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I play a lot of games from here (escpecially incest genre) and I certainly don't like any games right at the initial versions but this one has the subtle hints of realities mixed such as the ageing of the character models also, your notice the subtle imperfections of the character's models that make them more realistic. I am certain it is going to be a great success ahead if the tone of work doesn't change. The Electra Complexes are an added Kudos against the slutty overdose of some other games.

Yes, there are a few issues with dialogues and plot lines which can be obviously rectified.

I certainly offered a like and would want to support you after seeing a few of the updates.

Overall I would say Excellent concept and Great Job done for the start. Keep it up.

Reactions: Drew49th
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes