ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What the fuck...I made the game and I didn't even notice how big her head looks in that... I have to load up that scene again and find out why(always something to learn with this damn daz thing), I certainly didn't try to put a white girl mega mind in game I promise you hah. I didn't like how the other looked in one scene, but couldn't for the life of me figure it out.(left a message in game during that scene) I'm still new to this rendering crap, so any tips/criticisms are welcome.
tip:surgical cranium drain..HAHAAA!!!!

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Try camera settings with normal lens, not wide angle lens.
In case you don't know then for the typical 35mm camera the normal lens is 50mm. Anything less is wide angle and more is tele.
Less than 24mm is ultra-wide.
I haven't use DAZ, so I don't know where those settings are, but I imagine, they must be there somewhere.

Wide angle lens from a short distance creates this kind of distortions:

Perfect thank you, that saved me a ton of time and might be something I never found. This was one of the first scenes I was making in daz, and I spent way too much time messing with crap I shouldn't have. I reloaded the environment and model, but I don't think I deleted and remade the camera. I was too stupid to start fresh apparently. Not going to reupload one pic, but anyone who starts the game after v2 will have to read back through the thread to uncover my secret giant head fetish.

Hoping maybe it was camera settings on another scene that made someone a bit too shiny and waxy, but there were also odd tears in that one making her Tonia Montana, so thinking it was some other stupid mistake of mine or both.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
@Nefastus You are slowly becoming one of my favorite developers on here...and I haven't even played the game yet. Fear not, I will play the game, I just really like the way you respond the the comments on there.

Oh and your humor, lets not forget that
Haha, thanks for that. I don't mind if you wait a few updates I know people are sick of playing version .01, and let's be honest, I don't want my virgin effort to knock me down a peg or 5 in your view.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like it so far. The renders should definitely improve but I like the models

Younger daughter looks as if she's modelled after a young Fairuza Balk, not that I'm complaining. I liked her a lot back in "the Craft," but like with her, the daughter's face can sometimes look a bit weird/ugly.

The writing is definitely above the average of the games here, some traces of self-irony, some humour, I've noticed a few times, playing the Taboo version that you and your daughters speak with each other as if you just got to know them, that should probably not be the case, so is either an error or something that was overlooked while proofreading. In the cafe the older daughter even calls you her landlord once.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Younger daughter looks as if she's modelled after a young Fairuza Balk, not that I'm complaining. I liked her a lot back in "the Craft," but like with her, the daughter's face can sometimes look a bit weird/ugly.

The writing is definitely above the average of the games here, some traces of self-irony, some humour, I've noticed a few times, playing the Taboo version that you and your daughters speak with each other as if you just got to know them, that should probably not be the case, so is either an error or something that was overlooked while proofreading. In the coffee the older daughter even calls you her landlord once.
nailed it..thats who i was trying to think she looked like but the name wouldnt come..LOL..yup..she's kind of tasty when her noggin isnt expanding hither and yon..

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I like the wife’s mature, curvaceous design and what I’ve seen of her personality. She seems rather kinky, so I’m assuming her route will see an escalation in that aspect.

Reactions: botc76

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017

this looks scary
FUCKING YEAH! Finally a game that addresses my Funko Pop! kink!

What the fuck...I made the game and I didn't even notice how big her head looks in that... I have to load up that scene again and find out why(always something to learn with this damn daz thing), I certainly didn't try to put a white girl mega mind in game I promise you hah. I didn't like how the other looked in one scene, but couldn't for the life of me figure it out.(left a message in game during that scene) I'm still new to this rendering crap, so any tips/criticisms are welcome.
Try camera settings with normal lens, not wide angle lens.
In case you don't know then for the typical 35mm camera the normal lens is 50mm. Anything less is wide angle and more is tele.
Less than 24mm is ultra-wide.
I haven't use DAZ, so I don't know where those settings are, but I imagine, they must be there somewhere.

Wide angle lens from a short distance creates this kind of distortions:

Don't you two ruin this for me now! shakesfist2.gif

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018

The writing is definitely above the average of the games here, some traces of self-irony, some humour, I've noticed a few times, playing the Taboo version that you and your daughters speak with each other as if you just got to know them, that should probably not be the case, so is either an error or something that was overlooked while proofreading. In the coffee the older daughter even calls you her landlord once.
Thanks for the kind words and letting me know the errors with the taboo, I will definitely clean it up. Probably should have waited a day or two and proofread it all again with fresh eyes(that was the initial plan), but I think the excitement/nervousness of getting near first ever release got the best of me and corners were cut. Renders should be getting better as I go, if I am honest I didn't even know I could preview IRay before full rendering until 2 or 3 scenes in I think haha, quite a few hours wasted rendering stuff that was completely unusuable.

Reactions: Fzoner95 and botc76

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Got go with the consensus here, great game man (woman?). This could easily break into my top five and just got back from your Patreon page to sponsor. Really looking forward to upping the sponsorship as you continue to develop!

Thanks for sharing!

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Got go with the consensus here, great game man (woman?). This could easily break into my top five and just got back from your Patreon page to sponsor. Really looking forward to upping the sponsorship as you continue to develop!

Thanks for sharing!
Man for the record, just in case anyone was curious.
Thanks an absolute ton for the support, likely wouldn't forget the first patreon supporter ever anyway, but with such a fitting name like Moistness being the first one I saw pop up making me giggle like a school boy because of the context....probably remember that on my deathbed lmao. (also glad to know you came from here, just realized there will be shit I can't talk about on patreon[as I was typing a reply] because maybe not everyone will originate from this forum)

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for the kind words and letting me know the errors with the taboo, I will definitely clean it up. Probably should have waited a day or two and proofread it all again with fresh eyes(that was the initial plan), but I think the excitement/nervousness of getting near first ever release got the best of me and corners were cut. Renders should be getting better as I go, if I am honest I didn't even know I could preview IRay before full rendering until 2 or 3 scenes in I think haha, quite a few hours wasted rendering stuff that was completely unusuable.
Don't worry, it's a good first release. I'm usually not much into the father-daughter-stuff but it feels good here. Yeah, the renders are sub standard but I don't care. I'm looking forward for the next version.
Proofreading is indeed necessary for the incy content during the cafe scene, but the rest is pretty much fine.

Oh, and one more thing: Can you please stop with the "Haha" all the time? I know it's supposed to be laughing but it sounds like the character speaks it out loud. "Where the Heart is" did that a lot in the first versions too and it annoyed a lot of people. Now in the newer versions the dev just found his way around and it feels much more natural.

Reactions: takeshikovash

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Damn... That wife would keep nothing of mine straight... Totally not my type :D I think Jumbo Head is better :D (Your game's new mascot... :D)

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Game's off to a good start. Dug the banter between husband and wife, and between the boss and his secretary. Erica and the secretary are the hottest women in the game.

Reactions: Nefastus
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes