Overview:
metagraphy is creating 3D Arts and mods (they are for free)​

Developer/Publisher
: metagraphy/
Censorship: yes, partially
Language: no text
Pages: 243
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
free mods:

Installation:

Download 1: - -
Download 2: - -

metagraphy HS works 15.jpg metagraphy HS works 31c.jpg metagraphy HS works 36.jpg metagraphy HS works 58.jpg metagraphy HS works 59.jpg metagraphy HS works 62.jpg metagraphy HS works 88a.jpg metagraphy PH works 07.jpg Reward Pict 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That last review pic really got my attention. The lady wearing the blue bikini with gold chains is perfectly captured as being in the moment and loving it. The details with the gold chains, the reflection in her eyes, and the blur of movement is really well done. This goes straight up to top 5 for me.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
That last review pic really got my attention. The lady wearing the blue bikini with gold chains is perfectly captured as being in the moment and loving it. The details with the gold chains, the reflection in her eyes, and the blur of movement is really well done. This goes straight up to top 5 for me.
(y):love:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hmmmm.....seems to be missing the futa or trans tag. Second preview pic.....obviously futa

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
I know I've said it before but I'll continue saying it over and over... Thank you for all your work, curinda.
I wouldn't have found half the stuff I'm interested in if it weren't for you... <3 :giggle:
Word. If it wasn't for all this upload work I'd still be scrounging for scraps on sankaku or some such shit.

On a sidenote this is one of the few 3d artists I actually like, with colors and good posing, wallpaper friendly.

fufutos

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 238099

Overview:
metagraphy is creating 3D Arts and mods (they are for free)​

Developer/Publisher
: metagraphy/
Censorship: yes, partially
Language: no text
Pages: 243
Genre:
free mods:

Installation:

Download 1: - -
Download 2: - -

View attachment 238100 View attachment 238101 View attachment 238103 View attachment 238104 View attachment 238105 View attachment 238106 View attachment 238107 View attachment 238108

Nice work. Well done. Keep it up​