Unity Abandoned Memory Trees [v0.24] [Estra]

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So softcore sex only? 'Like witcher 3 and Dragon Age' I have to ask, and I mean no offence but, isn't this the wrong type of place for a game like this?? Until I read that faq just now I had no idea this game would be that tame with the adult stuff...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So softcore sex only? 'Like witcher 3 and Dragon Age' I have to ask, and I mean no offence but, isn't this the wrong type of place for a game like this?? Until I read that faq just now I had no idea this game would be that tame with the adult stuff...
If you put it in that way, then yes, I believe that this forum it's not very suitable for a games like this. But.. since there are VN's here that have only few h-scenes scattered along the whole games, I believe it's "fair enough" having it here.

Although... Playstation 4 and xbox? Don't know if I already said this previously (eh, I'm bad at remembering things, and something tells me that I've already did so I apologize if I've said the same things twice), but trust me - to the devs: there you won't receive the same income that, maybe, you'll receive on PC when the game will come out. I mean for an "farming/harvesting" game and such, I'd rather play Harvest Moon or something similar than this, on consoles, not this one that supposedly have some h-scenes but that will never be released on that side because, you know, consoles.

Reactions: whisky55

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If you put it in that way, then yes, I believe that this forum it's not very suitable for a games like this. But.. since there are VN's here that have only few h-scenes scattered along the whole games, I believe it's "fair enough" having it here.

Although... Playstation 4 and xbox? Don't know if I already said this previously (eh, I'm bad at remembering things, and something tells me that I've already did so I apologize if I've said the same things twice), but trust me - to the devs: there you won't receive the same income that, maybe, you'll receive on PC when the game will come out. I mean for an "farming/harvesting" game and such, I'd rather play Harvest Moon or something similar than this, on consoles, not this one that supposedly have some h-scenes but that will never be released on that side because, you know, consoles.
thank you so much you're so kind :test2: i'm not not visit here often
i'm trying to put " Erotic Scene " even it just like " the witcher " but Admin tell me soft core it's ok too
( that why my game still in here ) :extremelyhappy:
and i've meet many good friend+opportunity in f95zone who help me about Game Development

So for someone that don't like it you just want to start game and XXX with NPC
i think our project not Not suitable for you because our game have many system to do
(battle,harvesting,crafting, fishing, etc.)

please looking to other game in f95zone
( i'm support and play many project in f95zone too but i'm never comment )

i will talk no more about it
( english is not my first language i'm a bit Lazy use google translate LOL )

Reactions: Krull

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wait wait wait, this game has fishing, harvesting, combat and crafting? I think I might have to play it. I find it highly suspect though, that this thread has been around for awhile and only has a few pages of discussion and @Zippity hasn't done a review for it either...

Reactions: Krull and whisky55

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Wait wait wait, this game has fishing, harvesting, combat and crafting? I think I might have to play it. I find it highly suspect though, that this thread has been around for awhile and only has a few pages of discussion and @Zippity hasn't done a review for it either...
TA DA! :happyblush

but still on fix bug and add item +AI +Monster +Team order system

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, no idea if this has already been reported, but I managed to lock the game up during the combat with the cat. I went to pause the game, and hit L bringing up what I assume will be the inventory menu in the future. The map icon was constantly flashing and no other keys or mouse buttons worked.

Since the save system doesn't seem to be available, this was the last cat, and I find the fishing game rather annoying currently (it took way to long to catch one for the number of fish in a tutorial section of a game IMO) I feel the demo isn't worth trying again to get there. Now maybe the quicksave system is a normal quicksave, but the impression I got is that it was a save and quit option.

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, no idea if this has already been reported, but I managed to lock the game up during the combat with the cat. I went to pause the game, and hit L bringing up what I assume will be the inventory menu in the future. The map icon was constantly flashing and no other keys or mouse buttons worked.

Since the save system doesn't seem to be available, this was the last cat, and I find the fishing game rather annoying currently (it took way to long to catch one for the number of fish in a tutorial section of a game IMO) I feel the demo isn't worth trying again to get there. Now maybe the quicksave system is a normal quicksave, but the impression I got is that it was a save and quit option.
please send to our Programmer :HeyGuys:

Bug report : Memorytrees.bugs@gmail.com

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Hmmmm.... Look, there's something that's just been gnawing at my curiosity for a while now and I just simply have to ask. Now I have nothing wrong with having the option of choosing to play as either a male or female protagonist, and having six romance options for each character. However, what I'm wondering has been on my mind for so long that I've just got to shoot.

You said in the games FAQ on your website that you were originally just planning on making a BxG (male main character only) game like Rune Factory Frontier but ended up changing your mind to include a female protagonist as well with her own set of bachelors to date due to a lot of requests from fans of the game to do so. Now, here's where my question comes in... If you had decided to keep the game as just BxG (male main character only) how many bachelorettes would there have been available in that scenario? After all, you said that adding a female protagonist and six bachelors to the mix would cost extra money.

Basically, I'm just curious if there was any content that had to be cut due to the addition of a female protagonist and six bachelors since the game was originally only supposed to have a male protagonist and bachelorettes. Like, were there originally supposed to be 12 bachelorettes, or perhaps 9? Also, if there was content cut from the game due to the addition of new content then could you please describe it? Like if certain characters were cut would you describe what they were supposed to be like?

Sorry for the wall of text, like I said I've just been wondering about this for quite some time. Again, I don't have anything wrong with the option to play as a female character and have bachelors for her to woo I'm just wondering if that addition caused a few planned things to get the axe.