Unity Abandoned Memory Trees [v0.24] [Estra]

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
great looking game wish i could turn the pos camera so i can chase the pos black cat i would rather play bloodborne the game play is easier and the camera is not a pos

Reactions: whisky55

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Damn. No MEGA with my countries INTERNET its the only thing I could use so sad T_T.

Edit: so its only 13MB well let me try DL this with ZIPPY still gonna take me a couple of hours so can I ask how many content so I wouldn't waste my time to only DL something that has only few minutes of gameplay.

ADD: Like the concept I'm a big fan of harvest moon.

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Damn. No MEGA with my countries INTERNET its the only thing I could use so sad T_T.

Edit: so its only 13MB well let me try DL this with ZIPPY still gonna take me a couple of hours so can I ask how many content so I wouldn't waste my time to only DL something that has only few minutes of gameplay.

ADD: Like the concept I'm a big fan of harvest moon.
O thank you so much for your visit and comment ^ ^ our game just start this year still have so much thing to do
but We're will do our best

If you like please Share our project to your friend that help us alot (◕‿◕✿)

Reactions: Krull

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
O thank you so much for your visit and comment ^ ^ our game just start this year still have so much thing to do
but We're will do our best

If you like please Share our project to your friend that help us alot (◕‿◕✿)

Yeah will do once I get some friends, hope for the best on your project.

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Ivan Character that player can Getting married

Voice actor : Michael Zekas

Facebook: fb.com/michaelazekas
Twitter: @michaelazekas
Instagram: instagram.com/michaelazekas
YouTube: youtube.com/michaelazekas
Mastodon: MichaelAZekas@mastodon.xyz

MemoryTrees RPG Life+Farming simulation game base on
runefactory or harvestmoon

Download game and more info on

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

September rewards pack Patreon

+ line art + full size +NSFW version +Color step

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Aiden room

Can see our work on

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

October rewards pack Patreon + line art + full size +full version +Color step

Memory Trees is a PC game Life+Farming
Simulation game, the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc.

Download Memory trees Alpha 7.8
and more info in = =
<=
=>(◕‿◕✿)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yahalo! I saw just now a topic about this kind of game - and since I love the Harvest Moon series (spin-off's included), I thought "Why not trying this one? Maybe they will be able to convey the same emotions like Harvest Moon did it" so here I am! Still, before downloading the actual version, I wanted to ask: how much content there is?

...it's not that I'm lazy (I mean.. I AM lazy, and it's a matter of fact, and I can't do nothing about it ç_ç), but if I download something just to find five hours at the most of actual gameplay, that would definitely get me angry - since deep down, given the type of game, I expect that there is a lot to do. Is this the case?

Thank you so much for your patience and replies c:

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Yahalo! I saw just now a topic about this kind of game - and since I love the Harvest Moon series (spin-off's included), I thought "Why not trying this one? Maybe they will be able to convey the same emotions like Harvest Moon did it" so here I am! Still, before downloading the actual version, I wanted to ask: how much content there is?

...it's not that I'm lazy (I mean.. I AM lazy, and it's a matter of fact, and I can't do nothing about it ç_ç), but if I download something just to find five hours at the most of actual gameplay, that would definitely get me angry - since deep down, given the type of game, I expect that there is a lot to do. Is this the case?

Thank you so much for your patience and replies c:
I love those harvest moon type games as well so I just tried playing, but I quit after like 15 minutes. The game has its sprint mechanic tied to a stamina bar, you can run for up to 10 seconds straight. After that you move at this turtle walking pace until it recharges. Making it so you are moving at a good speed for a few second only to move super slow the next few seconds, which made the game too frustrating to continue playing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I love those harvest moon type games as well so I just tried playing, but I quit after like 15 minutes. The game has its sprint mechanic tied to a stamina bar, you can run for up to 10 seconds straight. After that you move at this turtle walking pace until it recharges. Making it so you are moving at a good speed for a few second only to move super slow the next few seconds, which made the game too frustrating to continue playing.
First, thank you for the reply c:
Second, that matter... maybe can be resolved with cheat engine! Speedhack and even if you just walk, at least you walk more faster than the normal. The only problem is the entire game in the end, because if it's something like Pokémon in a certain sense where you've to capture the monsters & co, or you've to fight with them (like I saw in some screenshot), then it's a problem xD

I'll wait for another reply about the gameplay, if anyone will be available to tell me something more c:

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
thank you for your opinion i will note it

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
First, thank you for the reply c:
Second, that matter... maybe can be resolved with cheat engine! Speedhack and even if you just walk, at least you walk more faster than the normal. The only problem is the entire game in the end, because if it's something like Pokémon in a certain sense where you've to capture the monsters & co, or you've to fight with them (like I saw in some screenshot), then it's a problem XD

I'll wait for another reply about the gameplay, if anyone will be available to tell me something more c:
thank you for your visit sorry that i'm reply late
i'm not visit here often all about our game now is
for our game update is in
and yes we just make the battle system XD

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
thank you for your visit sorry that i'm reply late
i'm not visit here often all about our game now is
for our game update is in
and yes we just make the battle system XD

That was an assumption.. glad that it was true in the end xD
But what I'm asking, my main question from the beginning is: how much? Hour I mean? Of content? Because like I said, if I download the game and then there's almost nothing to do or there's something to do, but takes something like.. five hours (or ten at the most) for completing the actual build, then I'll be definitely disappointed xD

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That was an assumption.. glad that it was true in the end XD
But what I'm asking, my main question from the beginning is: how much? Hour I mean? Of content? Because like I said, if I download the game and then there's almost nothing to do or there's something to do, but takes something like.. five hours (or ten at the most) for completing the actual build, then I'll be definitely disappointed XD

In the last version I played, the MC could only look for a cat, so expecting 5-10 hours of gameplay seems a little too optimistic. Let's be fair, this is an Alpha version of this game, which means it's still in early development, so expecting 5-10 hours of gameplay, which is the length of some single player fps campaigns, is an unfair comparison. You should have in mind that neither the story, nor the gameplay mechanics are completely in place. Maybe if you lower the bar down to...5-15 minutes of gameplay, that would be more accurate. But hey, I was referring to an older alpha version, hopefully the latest version probably has like 30-45 minutes of gameplay.

One thing that could be improved is the fact that normally people don't get tired after just running 10 seconds, but that's a minor problem, which is present in several open world games nowadays.

This game seems like a nice homage to Harvest Moon, so I'm looking forward to its completion.

Last edited:

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
our project just start this year so it's will not have all system in immediately
now we move on the Basics system like take itme /fishing/ battle / crafting ect.
We make demo public version Because some people think our project is fake just have art work

so we're make the Demo to tell them that this project is real
but like i said our project just start so it have many thing that we need to do
thank you many kind people in f95zone for many support / advice / chance foe help us make this game

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr