4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
i got the superstar ending too (i had to change 4 decisions/not to cum inside basically)...
its nice ending, its the best ending for the career of melody and about the professional financial standpoint the best choice
Nonetheless i find the family ending more fulfilling and more wholesome and for me at least the correct choice
I completely understand You, i'm also a family man. So in many games i'm trying to get the family ending if it is possible :)

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i got the superstar ending too (i had to change 4 decisions/not to cum inside basically)...
its nice ending, its the best ending for the career of melody and about the professional financial standpoint the best choice
Nonetheless i find the family ending more fulfilling and more wholesome and for me at least the correct choice
well next time she makes appearance after this will be 5 years later and hubby not shown so they could have kids which mc of this takes care and next appearance is 10 years later this and again hubby not shown.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I believe your non-cheating leeway for points is only like 5.

So without cheats, you have to do almost everything for Mel points over anyone else. You can do a few things if you are careful but it is often easiest to just solo Mel and not care about the rest to get it.
I agree. It's still their best game but they were way, way, too ridged with the points at the end. It's like if you "fuck up" a hand full of times your SOL. There was no reason they couldn't have added a little more wiggle room. The way it is now you are almost forced to play the game flawlessly from start to finish to get what they consider the best ending. I like the family ending but it doesn't really seem to fit with the whole plot of the game.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes