4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Are we still on the age thing.
I do understand that a teenager's mind is not fully developed until, what was it 22 ? 21? anyway I honestly don't care, even in reality (if this is really real, sometimes It doesnt feel real...) Some kids/teens grow up differently, some people will still not be mature in any way even in their mid 30s. When it comes to art/fiction I said it few times. I would be fine with almost anything, its fiction. There will be always people going bananas over stuff like this... instead of carrying for real issues in this messed society...
People are great as individuals but when they join a group, they lose it and act like mindless bunch of (I think i will not finish this sentence)
Honestly I'm done with age talk and sorry. I could go on but does anyone really care what some random Pole has to say about this... I go continue playing Harem Hotel and later probably General Practitioner
why are you still at it? it's done already, case closed and posts deleted. give it a rest will you? personally i don't even care who and how old, game explains it and that's good for me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I've pondered the same question. Both are consenting and come to the realizations that they are "falling for" the other independently. There is no malevolent coercion, and the MC comes off as a really sweet and caring person. The only "kind of" corruption I've noticed, is getting Melody to act more feminine (wearing dresses and lingerie, which she does of her own accord) and becoming a nicer person.
You could say she's just becoming a nicer person, which is true of course, but I'd like to romanticize that by saying that with MC in her life, at first as a tutor, then as a friend and later as a romantic love interest, she just happens to mature a lot, her points of view changes, her attitude changes, she learns to let her guard down and get out of her comfort zone at times and to just take a chance, it all has changed her to become a fine young lady and yet still be the Melody we all know :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
there is a lot of truth to what you are saying but DMD needs some attention as well so it doest bother me that much. couple more days
Indeed, and both of those games are absolutely great, they're both worth waiting for :)
DMD was one of the very first adult VNs that I ever played, so it will always have this special place in my perverted heart, I like heartwarming stories, and both DMD and Melody are that :)

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Indeed, and both of those games are absolutely great, they're both worth waiting for :)
DMD was one of the very first adult VNs that I ever played, so it will always have this special place in my perverted heart, I like heartwarming stories, and both DMD and Melody are that :)
quintessence of what you can say about thoes games. I think 23th is release date so its good time to play again:sneaky: to get yourself all warm and fuzzy for the update:cool:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
quintessence of what you can say about thoes games. I think 23th is release date so its good time to play again:sneaky: to geat yourself all warm and fuzzy for the update:cool:
Yes indeed, and it'll be just in time too, I miss my Melody a lot, and I'll get to spend some time with her just before Christmas hitting the scene and may not have time then :)

Reactions: Enyos and Endrju

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Who's in the dp?
You could say she's just becoming a nicer person, which is true of course, but I'd like to romanticize that by saying that with MC in her life, at first as a tutor, then as a friend and later as a romantic love interest, she just happens to mature a lot, her points of view changes, her attitude changes, she learns to let her guard down and get out of her comfort zone at times and to just take a chance, it all has changed her to become a fine young lady and yet still be the Melody we all know :)

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hahaha :love: Looking at your avatar I am tempted to show it to you what it means, more than explaining it by words ;)
Ooh okay, well, many have tried, they all failed, Lily can completely immobilize you and renders you powerless, she also reads your mind, so you can't sneak up on her or lie about your intentions, and above all, she belong to me =P

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes