4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Every girl from DMD had the same pose with a phone.
In fact, I recognize every facial expression at the sample pics as used in DMD. Finished really tired with that game, so better I will await to future updates.
Those are probably "stock" expressions, like how the phone is held. No extra work to curl fingers around the phone, position the hand/arm correctly, etc.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The start with Tim's sister was certainly nice, hope she shows up occasionally. Will wait to see the next update to see if I will go back to being a contributor.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I hope that erotic and sexual scenes in this game will be better than in DmD. Because they were terrible, like shit. Lol. Angular, clumsy and completely boring, without passion. It can be seen that the author has not much real experience with the girls. I particularly laughed when the MC fingering his virgin daughter. It was... unexpected.
No, my hopes did not materialize. Sex scenes is still boring and clumsy.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Dude, I already love this game. After "The Family Secret" it's fucking bliss.
Excellent story plot, the characters you believe in, and the good quality of CG. I like this VN even more than the already boring DMD. > (my personal opinion)
I wish good luck and development to this project, because it deserves it.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
OK, gonna give this a try...

No feaky repelling tags... check.

Hope it stays that way and doesn't take a nosedive into the shitter.

Was about to skip it but that girl with the guitar is too pretty to just ignore her. :eazyHype:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, this id good enough for me then, I'll try it after all the positive comments about it, why not, and besides, it's from MrDots :) God, I miss DMD

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Say one thing for Dots, he has a style. Anyone who has played DMD will not feel out of place with this one.

Was this always male MC? I could have sworn it was femc when it was first announced. All for the better, though.

While the game is competently done and has a fairly good play time for a 0.1, aside from Tim's sister, it was really kind of boring. Still, there's plenty of room to grow going forward.

Oh yeah, ran into one bug where I skipped the interview but everyone treated me like I didn't. Anyone else get that?

Reactions: Les_Riggs

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
for a 0.1 this is much more quality content than most of the 0.2 0.3 releases out there! beatuiful game imo, still cant wait for the 0.18 of dmd

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That has to be one of the most boring game starts I've seen, granted I played it safe when I had to pick options.
Melody has already started to think like DMD daughter.

Can anyone live on 1-3 hours music tutoring a week?

Reactions: rodneyeatme

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
While there are some jokes and references that make you roll your eyes, I plead guilty to the fact that "Justin Lumberpond" made me giggle.

And while I eventually became invested in DMD, so far this game is off to a much better start.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to disappoint you but this game will be something like 15-18 episodes only:).And we already have 2/the demo is 2 weeks,each episode will be 1 week/.
So, If they keep working in DmD at the same time, maybe in a couple of years it will be complete :tf:

Reactions: Paprika
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes