4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
We are already familiar with the work of this developer so all that 3-4 years and maybe the story will be over.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm currently downloading the game now. I'm excited to see what the game has to offer.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Who the hell holds a phone like this?
Every girl from DMD had the same pose with a phone.
In fact, I recognize every facial expression at the sample pics as used in DMD. Finished really tired with that game, so better I will await to future updates.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ui.. exception when trying to access your info before choosing your name and also no default name :WutFace:
and why is the icon from the rebel alliance?

edit: oh well, bad resolution, it's a tone :coldsweat:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I hope that erotic and sexual scenes in this game will be better than in DmD. Because they were terrible, like shit. Lol. Angular, clumsy and completely boring, without passion. It can be seen that the author has not much real experience with the girls. I particularly laughed when the MC fingering his virgin daughter. It was... unexpected.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn I love that tab with personal data like virginity etc. Renders look much better than DMD and story at least makes sense now. Rather impressive start. One of the games that can justify Patreon incest ban for me

Reactions: Les_Riggs and wrx21

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We are already familiar with the work of this developer so all that 3-4 years and maybe the story will be over.
Sorry to disappoint you but this game will be something like 15-18 episodes only:).And we already have 2/the demo is 2 weeks,each episode will be 1 week/.

Reactions: Adolfo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Don't think so, just because you like the game it doesn't make other fetishes obsolete.
Chillax, didn't say so. I meant that Patreon ban resulted in such a quality game and that's one of the few positive aspects of this crap. Don't defend it nor attack any fetish. It's just a really good game and we can be glad for that

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes