4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 168276
Born to be Wild

Hi guys,
This will be the last of our previews for the upcoming update, which will be released on Saturday.

With this particular preview, I've decided to share with you a new picture that will feature in the lewd gallery.

This pic, plus many more will be available to our $10+ patrons.

As always, thanks so much for your continued support. It really means a lot to me :)

MrDots.

P.S. I'll be posting a countdown timer tomorrow, so you'll know exactly when the update will be released.
Look at her...

WOW Just WOW...

Reactions: JonasSnr

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Don't know about that, and with MC's ex back into the fray things are just starting to heat up. So I hope dev doesn't plan to end Melody any time soon.
So what does she want from MC?? someone commented earlier that she might have a bun in the oven, and might be why she is very keen to track MC down, and make him own up to his responsibilities. But, if i remember, they had not had meaningful sex for some time, so perhaps she is trying to dump on MC something she got from one of her affairs, always working late, on so called business trips with colleagues? of course she was! Time will tell as always, but i do hope MC and Melody get it together despite the ex, even if he has to drop all the others. WHAT!!! no Becca, Amy, Izzy or even the gorgeous Sophia, no Harem route!!! Its all about choices, as in real life. The thing with VN or games, you can always start again if you make a wrong choice, shame real life isn't like that, it would have made my life easier. ;)

As for ending Melody prematurely? i certainly hope not, as i would like to see this run for many more chapters, along with DMD from the same stable, i do not want these to end too soon, PLEASE NOOOO!!!

Reactions: Enyos

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So what does she want from MC?? someone commented earlier that she might have a bun in the oven, and might be why she is very keen to track MC down, and make him own up to his responsibilities. But, if i remember, they had not had meaningful sex for some time, so perhaps she is trying to dump on MC something she got from one of her affairs, always working late, on so called business trips with colleagues? of course she was! Time will tell as always, but i do hope MC and Melody get it together despite the ex, even if he has to drop all the others. WHAT!!! no Becca, Amy, Izzy or even the gorgeous Sophia, no Harem route!!! Its all about choices, as in real life. The thing with VN or games, you can always start again if you make a wrong choice, shame real life isn't like that, it would have made my life easier. ;)

As for ending Melody prematurely? i certainly hope not, as i would like to see this run for many more chapters, along with DMD from the same stable, i do not want these to end too soon, PLEASE NOOOO!!!
I think that ex is having a change of heart and that she will try to get back with MC. It will be good to see when she finally tracks him down and than sees him all happy with one (or more) of our heroines, and than gets all jealous.

Reactions: JonasSnr

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
So what does she want from MC?? someone commented earlier that she might have a bun in the oven, and might be why she is very keen to track MC down, and make him own up to his responsibilities.
One thought is that she is a gold digger and she still hasn't given up on demanding the MC give his car back. She did tell him early on that she wanted the car he kept. But I suspect her reason for tracking the MC down is that she realized that she still loves him and she wants him back.

Reactions: Enyos and JonasSnr

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
One thought is that she is a gold digger and she still hasn't given up on demanding the MC give his car back. She did tell him early on that she wanted the car he kept. But I suspect her reason for tracking the MC down is that she realized that she still loves him and she wants him back.
Oh yes, i forgot about the car, and a Gold digger is a possibility or even a probability, i simply cant wait to see what the DEV has for this thread on her....does she want him back as you say, either up the duff or not!!! We need the update to answer some questions, but suspect they will only ask more, tut, tut. Not sure if i will follow her path, but we shall see.

Reactions: Enyos

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Look at her...

WOW Just WOW...
Yes she really is, but looks like flat chested or at best two fried eggs, and i do like to see at least a handful. This image really is a teaser, no indication of any of this or her Womanhood. DAMN AND BLAST!!!!!! Hope the DEV shows us more in the next update!! and gives me that MFF route with MC.....PLEASE!!!!

Ok, take that back about two fried eggs, looked at the image in an offline viewer, and i can just see the outline of her breasts, making them not large but similar to Melody, and that's all good.

Also, she looks like she could be a folk singer, at least she has the stunning looks of one, and reminds me of the 60s and 70s (yeah, i am that old) Maybe the lead singer from Fleetwood Mac, a better looking Marianne Faithfull? or the gorgeous Mary Hopkin, or possibly the lead from The Pentangle.......possibly. Or for Country, how about the drop dead Gorgeous Trisha Yearwood, yummy!!!

Reactions: huss22

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Also, she looks like she could be a folk singer, at least she has the stunning looks of one, and reminds me of the 60s and 70s (yeah, i am that old) Maybe the lead singer from Fleetwood Mac, a better looking Marianne Faithfull? or the gorgeous Mary Hopkin, or possibly the lead from The Pentangle.......possibly. Or for Country, how about the drop dead Gorgeous Trisha Yearwood, yummy!!!
Made me think of this:

Reactions: huss22

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
5tgrw.jpg
Holy fuck :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:!! Four Elements Trainer update just got released, My Sweet Neighbors update just got released as well and Melody update will be also be released today :cool::cool::cool:.. what a fucking day, can this weekend get any better? YES, IT CAN... EL CLASICO TOMORROW, BITCHES :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:!! And, then you remember that you got 2 exams, 1 book (110 pages) to read for monday :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:...

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody V0.0.6 Countdown Clock

Hi guys!
Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time “Melody v0.0.6” will be available for you to download and play:

• The base update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Thanks for your support,

MrDots.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes