4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Neroxxx

Mar 1, 2018
That has to be one of the most boring game starts I've seen, granted I played it safe when I had to pick options.
Melody has already started to think like DMD daughter.

Can anyone live on 1-3 hours music tutoring a week?
I guess that depends on how mutch you get paid and how mutch your exepenses are. After all it´s just a game.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.

Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet.

In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Updated: 23-03-2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.01 Extra Version
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
first erro typo
Sem título.jpg

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
One of the games that can justify Patreon incest ban for me
There is no game that can justify Patreon incest ban. None. If they didnt want that stuff on there site then they should have banned it from the start but no they was greedy and let it go till they got caught. Then they started to crack down. So no i say again there is no game or anything that can justify there ban. Greedy Motherfuckers.

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Feels like some of you need to read the information about development.
And some need to chill.

I enjoyed it. Smooth gameplay, very nice rendering.
Looking forward to next patch, most games this year are boring semi-ripoffs.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What a pleasant way to spend an hour or so after coming in from work.
I totally enjoyed everything about it.
The renders are really very good & the models are mighty FINE!
Melody & Isabella in particular are utterly delightful.
Good stuff :)

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
The master has returned !
Great introduction to his latest masterpiece.
Sometimes a bit long on the dialogues but it gives depth to the characters.
And the artwork even surpasses DMD !
Will be following this with interest

Reactions: Les_Riggs

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
First thoughts:
- This is not DMD and never will be. And without D it can never match it. I'd prefer more DMD updates, but we can't have it all. That said...
- Melody is hotter in story than in preview
- Tim's sis is pretty hot. The other girls are okay, but at least they don't look 13 like Elena and Jennifer.
- I get that the fake band names are "smart", but god, that's obnoxious. Just use the real names.
- No curvy girls so far. Bummer.
- Story is good. Pretty compelling. Feels like a MrDots game.
- The status page telling us her cup size and stuff is cringy as hell.
- Dislike the best friend.
- Like the MC, love Amy, even though she's only moderately hot.
- Loved Melody being a bitch. Should have taken more to break her defenses.
- All in all a good game and one I'll keep playing, but in any month I'd rather have an update on the real game than on this.
- MrDots is like Pantera or Oasis. DMD was his Cowboys from hell or Definitely Maybe. Melody is Vulgar Display or Morning Glory. Still great, might do better commercially at some point, but will never match the debut.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
no way i can enjoy this when i know its also the reason DmD will be even slower.
Instead of 1 pretty nice but horrible slow game, we now have 2 (probably) pretty nice but ZzZZZzZZzzzZZ , will bequeth an usb with version 0.22 of one of these games to my grandchildren ( ' - ')

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Well, after the Glamour debacle, I honestly wasn't expecting much from this.

But damn, I was sucked in right away, and as things went on, I fell in love with the story.

While I think this might but a restart of the cock-tease (from DMD), the quality and quantity (especially for a 0.1) of the story cannot be discounted. Nice job!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes