Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can I use this for the MAC version? If so how do I do it?
Yes. I updated the post with instructions for Mac.

Installation:
Mac:
Unzip the mod and put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Melody-0.06-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
It will work with 0.7 but I still need to update it. It's going to take me like 8 hours to do the rest of week 6 then weeks 7 + 8 though. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's because of this change the mod does:

The mod let's you do all routes with the girls though and not miss anything, so if you're doing only Melody's route because you don't want to miss any of her scenes well you won't have to worry about that once I update the mod. If you're doing only her route because you don't want to do the content with the other girls I can add an option that let's you skip Amy's date event if you want.

Thank you ! understand..

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
While I used the mod before, I didn't know if it would cause issues until it was updated, so didn't reinstall it for this run actually.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I gotta ask, does your mod remove the songs when they're supposed to be playing, like when melody is performing on stage?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I gotta ask, does your mod remove the songs when they're supposed to be playing, like when melody is performing on stage?
No, but the changelog for the 0.7 update mentioned something about temporarily removing songs so if songs aren't playing that's probably why.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
No, but the changelog for the 0.7 update mentioned something about temporarily removing songs so if songs aren't playing that's probably why.
Oh damn, I didn't see that part. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up!

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Sorry I cannot download any Walkthroughs on Mega or on site.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes