Archived [SoB] Melissa

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
"открытие_лок_glory_star" you can set this value to 2 straight away, an you wont even need to do any fighting, this will make glory star available, all you need to do is to talk to the boss when his in his office...
That did it, awesome! Thank you

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
mate.. Thanks to you, I can get Arina, but Melissa never say about husband....
Ahhhh.... this game an its bugs is starting to annoying me... she worked for me when i tested it .... but why game do you do this to me....

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
just for the ongoing frustration with melissa... the first steps... as mentioned in this thread it is critical to have ENOUGH income created for the weekly report at friday... (melissa will receive the report and therefore this is the critical date to enhance the story with her - getting the better job at "glory"... ) if you don't want to play weeks to reach this point (since the game has a random value for this) inside the cheat V9 of Quacker is a variable for the weekly income ... put it on high (like over ... your imagination is good )... and do it 2-times (like 2 weekly fridays)... and voila... melissa --- and later arina... will be yours to get....

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
just for the ongoing frustration with melissa... the first steps... as mentioned in this thread it is critical to have ENOUGH income created for the weekly report at friday... (melissa will receive the report and therefore this is the critical date to enhance the story with her - getting the better job at "glory"... ) if you don't want to play weeks to reach this point (since the game has a random value for this) inside the cheat V9 of Quacker is a variable for the weekly income ... put it on high (like over ... your imagination is good )... and do it 2-times (like 2 weekly fridays)... and voila... melissa --- and later arina... will be yours to get....
Yes that is a good tip but for the people who dont cheqt they have the grind. But that is why i dont tell people about that becausr if you use the cheat mod you should have known about it

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
just to clarify... I have nothing against cheating... it is in its extreme cheating with oneself (chosing the easier way, not using the brain or the mechanics inside a game or worse, playing against the intended way the author plans and programs a game). Yes, there are some games with cheats, which will enhance the game and are needed for a better gaming... but visual novels, based on a good timing with low ressources are fun to play (and in real time noone is able to fuck every women he is seeing at a hourly basis, too)... and therefore the modified .qsp files are VERY GOOD to see, what is possible... play the game with them for some times... but then do yourself the much more fun to play it again without cheating... you know what is possible and has to use your brain to reach it... with cheats it might be possible to seduce all women inside the game if you reach december.... without maybe you are playing a full year... but much more fun...

have fun in playing... and modding

Reactions: Quacker

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm. Been distributing fliers several dozen times, I don't remember the Park event ever triggering and Glory Star office never opens up. I used a save editor, but did not see the value referenced in this thread I need to reset to start the path over again. Why am I such a dope?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Sorry was about to leave work...
"открытие_лок_glory_star" you can set this value to 2 straight away, an you wont even need to do any fighting, this will make glory star available, all you need to do is to talk to the boss when his in his office...
So I'm confused. I installed the save editor you linked in that first post; loaded my QSP and save file; but I cannot find the value "открытие_лок_glory_star" in the list of variables.

*sad face*

Aside from the Twins (whom I do not find attractive enough to bother with), Melissia and Arina are the only characters I haven't been able to unlock. I've been distributing fliers for months, and the Glory Star office never appears in the Business District. I can cheat my way into playing the scene with those two ladies, but that isn't all that fun.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So I'm confused. I installed the save editor you linked in that first post; loaded my QSP and save file; but I cannot find the value "открытие_лок_glory_star" in the list of variables.

*sad face*

Aside from the Twins (whom I do not find attractive enough to bother with), Melissia and Arina are the only characters I haven't been able to unlock. I've been distributing fliers for months, and the Glory Star office never appears in the Business District. I can cheat my way into playing the scene with those two ladies, but that isn't all that fun.
Honesty i have no idea havent played in 2 months being. Falling in love and now engaged

Reactions: DeMarcus16

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I got to it once in the new version, but I have no idea what was special about the variables that may have triggered it. May just be a random event.

FWIW, the real scene with Isis Love that content is taken from is kinda funny.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think its having the relationship with her high enough, I can get that scene consistently since I have a her stats at max, so on Fridays I got to deliver the weekend report and then we fuck while he husband drinks and passes out.

Also discovered there is a naughty scene in the office if you go there on the weekends in the afternoon.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, the weekend scene has been there since at least the last version. But I still can't get the scene at her home to fire again. Hrmph

EDIT: Haha, no sooner said than I fiddled with a couple stats and got the home scene again.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
So, i delivered the leaflets, did the park event, went to my new job. Then i got the promotion from Melissa but i can't get to her office after this. It doesn't unlock for some reason.