Archived [SoB] Melissa

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Keep kissing her and then work her attitude back up until you can kiss her again. It takes about

Yes. It takes about 10 kisses. You have to build her attitude back up each time. And keep a bottle of champagne handy. Once you give her the D, you have to beat her off with a stick most days. :closedeyesmile:
Thank you jerricho13! This worked. After almost 3 years in-game, I have finally unlocked all of the girls. The only things I am missing at this point (and still working on) are the "want sex" scenes for Baena/Bazhena and the Dasha birthday sequence.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
what are choices to take in the new job when you are selling the reports
only 2 it doesnt matter.. you just need to sell lots... its basically random. but i recommend saving before working so if you make a shit day just load up an try again

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
what file quacker? May I ask file names?
Sorry about that i meant save file and qsp
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

QSP.... Are located in your sob directory/assets /standalone/start.qsp

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry about that i meant save file and qsp
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

QSP.... Are located in your sob directory/assets /standalone/start.qsp
I uploaded files. :D

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hm i tesred it to already have job started if you want prmomtion send save file back.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What's the value to set?
"открытие_лок_glory_star" you can set this value to 2 straight away, an you wont even need to do any fighting, this will make glory star available, all you need to do is to talk to the boss when his in his office...

Reactions: zippydan