Archived [SoB] Melissa

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you are trying to get to her during the day its random that she is there, sometimes you have to try a few times. Or go at 9:30 am and you can sometimes see her before the day starts.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
This, so far, is the only one I can't even initiate whatsoever. I have all my stats maxed and distributed like 50 fliers, beat up loads of punks in the park but never sure what the "event" actually is there, but every time I go to the business place he just says I'm not the right fit for the job every time. It the event just stupidly rare haha?
I also tried that editor program thing but whenever I load the file into it, there are no variables it's just a blank white page.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Her house doesn't really 'unlock'. When you give her the weekly report, I think there's a random event that can trigger you delivering the report to her drunk husband at home. In the last update or the one before that, this event was expanded to include a decent scene (anal!) with her on their couch.

sjfkd7894

Oct 12, 2018
when Arina goes to jail, instead of bailing her out you need to choose the option to call the Mom, then go visit her at the office later. She will invite you to the house
Call the Mom option doesn`t appear. What should I do?

sjfkd7894

Oct 12, 2018
I found out if you unlock melissa`s house, you no longer to see ariana.
unlock route
1. Your relationship with Melissa should be more than lover. (fuck her a lot)
2. Once your relationship with heris full, you get called from arina at 2am
3. Choose hand over to mom option.
4. Unlock her house and fuck her as much as you want.