Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-03] [Melissa N.]

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
I'll be very surprised if the cock and balls are really fully removed and replaced by a vagina. So far Journey and Mirror kept the main part. Also it would escalate things by much more than in Mirror or Journey IMO. Would be a nice change of tone as well.
Just a few more hours I guess until we know.

Reactions: antiumbra

akk07

Feb 19, 2024
The next part of K-Pop Idol(Ch 11 Part 3) is out.

If anyone has it, please update it if you can.

And the hype for next chapter by Melissa is higher, saying it is her most darkest chapter so far.
Making me think on how the story will unfold.

Last edited:

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone have the original K-Pop Idol by Melissa, the one she posted on Deviantart, in a PDF file? I believe she's also posted some other stories on that platform, but I really dislike their UI and have trouble getting multi-page stories to load I've never gotten to read those.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Does anyone have the original K-Pop Idol by Melissa, the one she posted on Deviantart, in a PDF file? I believe she's also posted some other stories on that platform, but I really dislike their UI and have trouble getting multi-page stories to load I've never gotten to read those.
I have an epub that was put together by... someone from 8muses. Nuvolari, maybe? Is that the right name? Anyway, the story was never finished, so it just ends on chapter 81, which was the last part that was published.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I have an epub that was put together by... someone from 8muses. Nuvolari, maybe? Is that the right name? Anyway, the story was never finished, so it just ends on chapter 81, which was the last part that was published.
Thank you. This will be an interesting read to spot potential easter eggs in the new version. Melissa has said before she's pretty much only keeping the title and the rest will be changed, so I wonder if there are at least minor remnants of the original one in the 3d rendered version.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
So, Kemono hasn't been updated in a while. It doesn't look like any artists' page has been updated since April 13th:

So... is Kemono taken out? Has this happened to them before? I do know there have been some updates to Patreon, could it be possible they closed the loop hole Kemono used?

antiumbra

Dec 2, 2023
So, Kemono hasn't been updated in a while. It doesn't look like any artists' page has been updated since April 13th:

So... is Kemono taken out? Has this happened to them before? I do know there have been some updates to Patreon, could it be possible they closed the loop hole Kemono used?
There have been site outages before but this time the updater is not working (or turned off to fix issue?).

So far nothing useful on the official partychan.

I hope it is something that can be fixed. (out of pure self-interest, or course.) :)

edit: sometimes the search doesn't work so I keep a link direct to the artist page, this is MelissaN:

Last edited:
Reactions: misseva88

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021

Yeah, this has happened before. Just off the top of my head, there was the time when the importer wasn't working, and then the time when after the importer was fixed the files weren't showing their plaintext file names.

Plus, even once the importer is fixed, it takes time for people who were sharing the files to notice and resume importing.

The same thing happens with youtube-dl every few months. Streaming sites slightly modified the backend (not necessarily to combat piracy, but more often for stuff like ads, video quality settings, etc). It takes time for the devs to notice, then implement the fix.

Previous times this happened with Kemono... I wanna say it took like 2 months before a fix was applied? Something like that? Or at least, it was like 2 months before the pages I was following got updated again (so the fix might have been sooner, but uploaders hadn't noticed).

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Does anyone have a updated version of mirror in pdf or zip please?
This isn't 8muses where we can just attach 3GB of files directly to a forum post. :p
You gotta download from the Mediafire links in the OP, which are up to date.

Or the most recent PDF that Melissa has compiled is the January PDF (not up to date), which is available on Kemono. Back on March 5th she said she'd be posting a new PDF soon but she never did. It's only been the PNGs since then.

Last edited:

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
This isn't 8muses where we can just attach 3GB of files directly to a forum post. :p
You gotta download from the Mediafire links in the OP, which are up to date.

Or the most recent PDF that Melissa has compiled is the January PDF (not up to date), which is available on Kemono. Back on March 5th she said she'd be posting a new PDF soon but she never did. It's only been the PNGs since then.
Well.. atleast i tried.. i had a pdf upto last march & then png s but lost my whole tg folder due to a ransom attack