Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-03] [Melissa N.]

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
1701608989468.png

Overview:
MelissaN is a storyteller and 3D artist who makes comics and story panels featuring original characters who undergo a gender transformation. These transformations can be realistic, but some stories feature magical transformations too. There are no skinsuit stories, most of them tend to aim for realism using hormones and surgeries. The stories also feature forced feminisation, though it's never hardcore or horror and the main character ultimately embraces the changes.​

Updated: 2023-05-03
Artist: Melissa N. - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection (AIO) [2023-12-03]
- - -

Individual Links
chrome_5ZQ9PA15SP.png chrome_6uNemHU35e.png chrome_dcnVVkywhR.png chrome_ILCniuXt7G.png chrome_klScdleXtB.png chrome_ktYVcxN2ID.png chrome_OPoLskBCjG.jpg chrome_PkcrfhG1M7.jpg chrome_Pt9OmItyQI.png chrome_zHkx8a1gQY.png

Last edited:

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Gonna compile a collection so there's an option to download an All-in-One as well, bare with me as I do that and hold on the edits so we don't clash. Once I'm done, I'll move the thread to the right place!
Thank you!

I have some other stuff to do today, should there be any interest in it I'm planning to upload Aphrodite Mirror and A K-Pop Idol up to the most recent update. They will be jpg or png files, so I'll winrar them. When I do update my opening post, what's the protocol? Do I shoot an uploader a private message, or will all be fine if I just update the individual links and the change-log myself?

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
I am thinking about upload "midoriko kobayashi " skinsuit gender bender, gender transformation, body change comic , what should I do?, should I creat a thread or send massage or what , help me mods ?!

Reactions: Connie W

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thank you!

I have some other stuff to do today, should there be any interest in it I'm planning to upload Aphrodite Mirror and A K-Pop Idol up to the most recent update. They will be jpg or png files, so I'll winrar them. When I do update my opening post, what's the protocol? Do I shoot an uploader a private message, or will all be fine if I just update the individual links and the change-log myself?
If they are from this same artist then you can add them with the mega link as you did with the rest of them and just report the thread as comic update and we will take care of updating the all in one mirrors etc.
Nice job on the thread, your first thread and it was pretty close to our template!

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
If they are from this same artist then you can add them with the mega link as you did with the rest of them and just report the thread as comic update and we will take care of updating the all in one mirrors etc.
Nice job on the thread, your first thread and it was pretty close to our template!
since melissa n's comics are here now. i want to start a single thread like this for other artists who create these kind of comics using daz3d. can you guide me?

Lebruh-

Dec 3, 2023
since melissa n's comics are here now. i want to start a single thread like this for other artists who create these kind of comics using daz3d. can you guide me?
A 3D artist named LilTKit creates art similar to Melissa's. Would love to see their stuff in a thread as well! Their patreon is linked here:

Reactions: chalana.56

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Sure, in the 8muses thread or in pm I and others can help you. However let's try to avoid discussing how to post and other artist in this thread and keep it about Melissa content.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Yes, thank you! Is discussion also welcome in this thread? I'm still trying to figure out how this site works. You know how I like to ramble on about these stories... ;)
Yes just try to keep the discussion on topic i.e. about this authors content etc.

Reactions: Thalantyr

mihaluck

Jun 26, 2018
This tread created after down 8muses forum as I see, anyone know that happened to it? Now we will use this forum?