Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-03] [Melissa N.]

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
I for one am excited about this development. But I suppose I’ve always rooted for the full identity death of Andrew Woods.

Let the former lovers be catty and petty! It’ll be so hot seeing Elena get all dolled up, and clinging to Nikos like a proper trophy wife - kissing him and sitting in his lap in front of Marina just to make her jealous. We’ve seen what Angeliki and the girls have done to style Elena, but it’ll be fun to see what Andrew brings to the table when dressing herself to impress!

I hope Marina does the same in kind- having James grab her ass and tongue kiss her in front of her “aunt”.

And we get to see some sex! At long last, eroticism has returned to the erotic story lol.

Who can blame a girl for wanting more Nikos at this point? You could go be with your wife that skipped town and returned with a fake husband while you were suffering. The one who wouldn’t talk to you when you said “we need to talk”.

Or you could be with a caring partner who has supported you emotionally, physically, and financially through the tough situation you find yourself in. The man who helped console you when you woke up with nightmares. Who gets you flowers, kisses you, makes you feel loved, and appreciated. Let’s not forget too that he gave you the best orgasm of your life. Evil or not, Nikos was there for Elena when Marina wasn’t. Their bond as spouses at this point has grown pretty genuine, since they’ve spent months in the ruse.

I think the miscommunication and distrust sewn between Andrew and Marina has been fairly well done. I get why each of them were driven into the arms of others. This little tiff is the perfect excuse for Elena to chase what she really wants, whether she knows it or not yet. As for Marina? I have no idea why she chose the inspector. It makes no sense to me lol. I think she’s still figuring out what she wants- she just knows its not Andrew anymore.

Last edited:

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
True true, but considering the situation and what happened and is happening her only thought is to fuck another old man to spite on her husband. While they are under surveillance and one of the people they know got shot at by a gangster. Marina just feels evil right now, more than usual.
I did mention a couple things of posts ago that it does seem too convenient that Marina chooses the police guy out of the entire pool of available men here, including her fake husband. Whether she knew the inspector before in some way, or she is trying to get something out of him? Though just petty revenge on Andrew seems the big motivation.

Reactions: rebirth095

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Who can blame a girl for wanting more Nikos at this point? You could go be with your wife that skipped town and returned with a fake husband while you were suffering. The one who wouldn’t talk to you when you said “we need to talk”.

Or you could be with a caring partner who has supported you emotionally, physically, and financially through the tough situation you find yourself in. The man who helped console you when you woke up with nightmares. Who gets you flowers, kisses you, makes you feel loved, and appreciated. Let’s not forget too that he gave you the best orgasm of your life. Evil or not, Nikos was there for Elena when Marina wasn’t. Their bond as spouses at this point has grown pretty genuine, since they’ve spent months in the ruse.
Outside of the fact that he's a man who "fake proposed" to his niece's husband day one and has taken to having sex with said In-Law like a fish to water? The man that has forced this commitment and is the root cause of being feminized in the first place? The man that, when you first got your memories back and you confronted about actually being a man, gaslit you and didn't take it as a sign that something was wrong. As opposed to Marina that immediately noticed something was off when Elena didn't respond to their code word.

Look, I can get my kicks over dark stories. Sometimes a good corruption story or degradation story is what I'm looking for. But no: I'm not gonna romanticize an abusive relationship. Fetishize? Can do! But not romanticize it. As I said, I'm actually on board with a darker ending at this point because keeping this current structure of trying to justify and have everything be "ok" doesn't sit right with me.

I have no idea why she chose the inspector. It makes no sense to me lol. I think she’s still figuring out what she wants- she just knows its not Andrew anymore.
Yeah, this is just weird. I feel like it's such a stretch to be all "I'm able to fuck older men too!" Like, there's that cliche with sleeping with older men due to daddy issues, but this might be the first time I've heard of sleeping with older men over Aunt-that-was-my-former-husband issues.

And the fact that it's a character we already know, but has no real relationship to Nikos makes it all the weirder. Like as a form of revenge... How is this putting Andrew in his place exactly? Is she expecting the inspector to tell Elena and... then what? Plus, I'm sorry: being an attractive young woman and getting an older man to sleep with you isn't exactly some kind of major achievement :LOL:

I did mention a couple things of posts ago that it does seem too convenient that Marina chooses the police guy out of the entire pool of available men here, including her fake husband. Whether she knew the inspector before in some way, or she is trying to get something out of him? Though just petty revenge on Andrew seems the big motivation.
The Marina that noticed that something was wrong when Elena didn't respond to the code word could be the kind of person playing that kind of advanced game. But one that's unprompted inner thought bubble is "That washed up whore thinks she's the only one who can go around fucking older men? I'll show her!"... Nah, I don't see it. Or rather, if this is a twist in the future, and she's "only" sleeping with the inspector to get something out of him, I'd cry foul as that is completely incongruous with such an unprompted inner thought.

In more subtle writing, I could see where there's no inner thought shown, we see her "cheat" on Andrew and are led to think that she's just given up, and then the nuanced discovery later on is that she did feel betrayed, and "allowed" herself to cheat since Andrew slept with Nikos, but she's ultimately not sleeping with the inspector as a form of revenge. But I truly do not think that's applicable here.