Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u mean BCT cracks. at least the one i checked. all those can be found in swfchan.

lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
Ok. Because my anti-virus deleted it: is the BCT player safe? ANd is there any way to convert the BCT files to SWF or something else?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bct.player is safe, i created it. the reason anti-virus dont like it is because the executable is compressed.
bct.player is abandoned, as baka.loader.3 is in the making, the old *.bct games will get released again in swf.

lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
bct.player is safe, i created it. the reason anti-virus dont like it is because the executable is compressed.
bct.player is abandoned, as baka.loader.3 is in the making, the old *.bct games will get released again in swf.
Alright. So maybe just wait for the .swfs if I don't wanna keep fighting my Anti-virus?

Bobby_roo

Nov 3, 2018
Does anyone have officer juggs ghost fucker on Bct? That player works just fine for me but I can't play any swf files. Baka loader doesn't seem to work for me

Bobby_roo

Nov 3, 2018
@BubbleMunch
thx for the reply. the player itself works fine but when i open it, it gets stuck on the loading screen i think i mightve extracted the parts wrong but i dont how to properly extract, there's like ten parts right?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes