VN Ren'Py MC for the game

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Personal opinion: he needs more muscle mass! And maybe a more pronounced blue for the eyes, to make them pop.

But the render looks very good. Skin quality is excellent!

Good luck with your project! ;)

• Love
Reactions: wannacreate3darts

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Personal opinion: he needs more muscle mass! And maybe a more pronounced blue for the eyes, to make them pop.

thankyou so much ......right now its just rough character Im going to create my patreon after setuping that I will make this as scene by scene and finish this properly

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020

bro can you tell me how to create post with game on patreon means How I should provide the game on my patreon do I have to upload my game on mega then it will generate a link or some other site

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Generally it is better to consider the story first then the character. When I say better I mean easier.
You could however design a character and figure what traits they have and then try and figure out what type of issues that would create in their lives. The problem is though you have no clear defined beginning or ending to start with.

We can look at both processes with examples:
Well start with the story first method.
A young lady is traveling to her new home from school. We can then decide what may happen on the way. Such as her car breaks down and she is stranded. Does someone show up to help her? If so are they really that good and are they actually planning to help her? Lets say the person isn't nice and they have other plans for her.

Now we can look at the characters. Who is she and who are they. Well we already know she is fairly young is it high school, college... what type of person is she. Is she technically inclined smart, is she fit work out what types of activities does she have is she self confident... Why is she self confident was it how she was raised maybe she got it from martial arts. Who is going to look for her and how long will it be if she doesn't show up on time. Maybe, she is an orphan or comes from a nice home....

The other character, who is he and why is he there to start with. Well its BFE and so an explanation such as he lives out there or has property out there would be the best reason and also lend to a location for the story to continue. Maybe he bought a old factory near there, or just land and a house or farm... That also gives him a place to invite her back to to get her car fixed.

This way he can offer to tow her car to his shop and fix it regardless if there actually is one.

now you have more choice is this guy sophisticated and smart or is he a moron. Will he try to use brute force or trickery to get her were he wants once he is there.
Maybe, he doesn't offer to fix the car but tow it there so no one comes and strips it and she can use his land line to call for help. That gives him a reason to get the her and the car there and get her to walk in the house. Maybe, he is smart enough to disconnect his land line so she can't actually reach anyone. Maybe he is also a farmer and tells her he can't leave right away because he has crops to water over the next day or two or they will die he would be happy to drive her to town in 2 days. Puts her car in the barn.

The other option is we design a character first:
His name is Mat as in door mat. He's a lazy pile of shit always scheming. He doesn't really have the brains to get away with shit. So it constantly leads him into trouble. He has another habit of always trying to be the bad ass. Which compounds any trouble he gets into. So we know he's not that smart, he's lazy, schemer and arrogant.

Now you are stuck with trying to figure out what you are going to do for a story. There is one easy story regarding such a character how he changes his life around and goes back to school and some how learned from something bad happening. We aren't going to explore that because it's not the point we are trying to make.

It's easier to decide what he might do for a scenario than a story. He isn't going to have a great job unless his family is well off and helps him in that regard. He probably changes jobs pretty often getting fired. So well make him a convenient store clerk to start with. So what does he do at work. Well he could try and do the least amount of work and get away with it. He spend time trying to chat up women. Texting and calling friends playing games on his phone....

You could look at what he does when he goes to a party. Loud obnoxious, gets drunk tries to hit on any girl ...

He's not smart enough to hatch a real plan and carry it out. Just isn't he would need to much help from other people and most likely the plan would get stolen over by the smarter person for their own good.

So lets make this guy a lot smarter: He has an Ivy league education graduated in the top 5% of the class. While in college he received a Masters in Biology and Bachelors in Chemistry. He was also there on an athletic scholarship.
The first issue is writing about this character is most people couldn't grasp his perspective they would need to be near the same intellectual capability and educational understanding.

Think of it this way. This individual looks at problems where he has 10 tools to solve a problem a person with less intellect looks at the same problem and has 2 tools in which to solve it and doesn't know the other 8 even exist. For a person to write at a level believable to be this characters perspective they would need to a lot of research on the topic and probably have someone at that level to gain their insight and feed back on such as asking how would you handle this to. Some writers do just that. They pay other people who are in the field as consultants on stories and movies and so on.

Well you have more options here when it comes to obvious stories. Intellect and knowledge is power and power corrupts. You could write about their slip into depravity, their abuse of power, ... But they don't really have a beginning and an end. so you will need to determine at what point do they start and were is the end of the story. Such as does the character die or end up in prison or does he just keep getting away with it the rest of his life.

You could write about a character with your own level and that generally opens up a lot more areas to go with. You also have a greater insight into things you understand people around you. You are still left with picking the story and where it starts and ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wannacreate3darts

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
thankyou so much ......right now its just rough character Im going to create my patreon after setuping that I will make this as scene by scene and finish this properly
Don't have high hope about hanker in a large amount of Patreons before you got a bit more significant to show for though.