Wolf RPG Completed Maze of Marionette [flyingPC]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I beat the boss in the castle and went out the back door into the forest cave to where I think the final boss should be, but I just end up soft locked inside the boss room. Anyone know what might be going on?
Nvd, someone mentioned earlier in the thread that you just have to find all the wizard and boss girl events. Problem solved!

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
where do i get the first and last costumes? i got the blue robes and the bikini armor, but what about the first and last slots?

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Someone mentioned a gallery, is that only unlocked if you find all the items? I completed the game, and it spat me back into the first room. Loading my clear data just brings me back there.

Edit: nvm, figured it out. You just examine the helmet on the ground in the first room.

Last edited:

Gashimahiron

Nov 12, 2017
I don't know if this translated version supplied here is on the latest version of this crappy old game, since i do happen to have what i think is the latest, still in japanese, and not only does the character have voices, the gallery room has signs indicating where they lead, both features very clearly lacking in the version supplied on this thread.

So here, my copy, gallery save included but still in japanese.

Oh yeah, it also has that surrender key, which is F or maybe H, don't know, muscle memory, and yeah the folder name is oddly translated and i didn't bother fixing it, don't know moon runes enough to do it anyway.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes