RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
i'm so happy we have loli and shota tags on here because

oh my god, this game is adorable. ;n; i was smiling the entire time through this. the art style is precious and the characters are all so likeable (if i had to pick favorites though, it would be may, abby, and baobao) i know we don't have direct sex scenes yet and I CANT WAIT

thank you for making this. i'm going to be paying very close attention to this game <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
i'm so happy we have loli and shota tags on here because

oh my god, this game is adorable. ;n; i was smiling the entire time through this. the art style is precious and the characters are all so likeable (if i had to pick favorites though, it would be may, abby, and baobao) i know we don't have direct sex scenes yet and I CANT WAIT

thank you for making this. i'm going to be paying very close attention to this game <3
OMG thanks! I hope not to disappoint <3

It's too early for full sex, but you can expect some more touching and kissing soon xD

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
OMG thanks! I hope not to disappoint <3

It's too early for full sex, but you can expect some more touching and kissing soon xD
that's still good! it's still a different type of exciting, because everyone in this game is so cute >u<;;;;
will you be able to touch and kiss everyone that currently appears in the recollection room?

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
that's still good! it's still a different type of exciting, because everyone in this game is so cute >u<;;;;
will you be able to touch and kiss everyone that currently appears in the recollection room?
Well, it's going to be May being touched by the other characters most of the time, but in theory yes! At least the main 3 neighbors and the other characters with talking sprites. It's just a matter of if and when I can justify the scenarios happening xD
For now all I can say is the beach update is gonna have an optional kiss scene at least ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rotelle

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Well, it's going to be May being touched by the other characters most of the time, but in theory yes! At least the main 3 neighbors and the other characters with talking sprites. It's just a matter of if an when I can justify the scenarios happening xD
For now all I can say the beach update is gonna have an optional kiss scene at least ;)
This update is gonna be SO good

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Heads up! The beach update (v0.04.0) is out early over on my !
For those who have it, here's a to get rid of those annoying mosaics. (Also attached below)

The public release will be next week!

Edit: Turns out I forgot to add one sceen to the demosaic patch. Please download it again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
For those who have it, here's a to get rid of those annoying mosaics. (Also attached below)

Edit: Turns out I forgot to add one sceen to the demosaic patch. Please download it again!

List of scenes? Just so we know when it ends

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
Loved the update, man. I suggest everyone who enjoys this game should give Otcha some coin and try out the latest update. don't be a leech!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Loved the update, man. I suggest everyone who enjoys this game should give Otcha some coin and try out the latest update. don't be a leech!
Aw thank you! Glad you enjoyed it <3

The next update is gonna be pretty small, so it should be out soon!

xcorrupted

Jun 16, 2023
I really liked the characters, the way they handle the humor and the situations, it's funny to me, even so I think that magic should have more context and explanation

• Red Heart

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022

Is it possible to pay outside of japan? It won't let me add a card and there's no option for paypal

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Thats great content. Still one pee scene yea?
There's one new pee scene, yes!

I really liked the characters, the way they handle the humor and the situations, it's funny to me, even so I think that magic should have more context and explanation
Thanks <3
I'm sorry but you won't get a whole lot of worldbuilding to justify eldritch horrors showing up. Crazy stuff just happen xD

Is it possible to pay outside of japan? It won't let me add a card and there's no option for paypal
Well that's an issue. PayPal is no longer an option on Fanbox for NSFW artists thanks to western payment processors hating anything lewd, so credit card is the only option left. Maybe I should try making a Subscribestar account too.
But for now, if you just want to send money and get the update, dm me and I'll give you a Stripe link. It's what I use to take commissions.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes