may i release a crack here & GameAnalytics question?

Nov 2, 2018
Title says first question, been working on a crack today and thought it could be my first release. I can ensure you this game hasn't been released anywhere of what I can tell.
Not going to spoil it cause they might patch me out making it harder for me to reversing packets...
Custom response server for managing users, "homes", currency, purchases etc. will be released too. You probably build a mmo(PS) if you got the time.

I need to block the unity gameanalytics.dll from sending userinfo to cdp.cloud.unity3d.coms' database, I've edited the string containing the url, but it seems it might be hardcoded into unity. I'll continue looking for it but if someone knew it would be greatly appreciated.
It's not so fun when game provider get hardware specs, pc username, all you do on pc while game is running, even records where you click etc.. SCARY as hell, so it needs to be removed.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Title says first question, been working on a crack today and thought it could be my first release.
Can't answer for the staff, but it's a pirate site, so it should be possible to release a crack here ; but probably with the game, not just the crack.
@TCMS ?

I need to block the unity gameanalytics.dll from sending userinfo to cdp.cloud.unity3d.coms' database, [...]
Block it with your firewall/IP filter. I can't give a explicit answer since it depend of your OS and firewall/IP filter.

Nov 2, 2018
Can't answer for the staff, but it's a pirate site, so it should be possible to release a crack here ; but probably with the game, not just the crack.
@TCMS ?

Block it with your firewall/IP filter. I can't give a explicit answer since it depend of your OS and firewall/IP filter.

I'm well aware that I can block it by defining a new dns rule routing it to 127.0.0.1. But that's not really a good way to redistribute it.
I've found out it runs "Proguard GameAnalyticsSDK", also found that it validates a built in ssl certificate so now I search for certificate so I can put mine there.

In case of wondering why I need a server running for it, it's cause of streamed assets, I've ripped all assets from publishers site and implemented in small portable nginx server. It will be possible to play all publishers' games with it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS ?
I mean, just releasing the crack is kinda useless without the game, but if people are not comfortable releasing the game they can post just the crack ( ) and if we get the game we'll use it then.

Nov 2, 2018
I mean, just releasing the crack is kinda useless without the game, but if people are not comfortable releasing the game they can post just the crack ( ) and if we get the game we'll use it then.
So it is ok? I will not get banned from forum for posting copyrght material? The only reason I asked tbh. I can release game along side crack once I finish reading the GameAnalytics api doc and fix last few problems.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So it is ok? I will not get banned from forum for posting copyrght material? The only reason I asked tbh. I can release game along side crack once I finish reading the GameAnalytics api doc and fix last few problems.
No problem at all :)

Nov 2, 2018
@TCMS
It's finished, both game crack and required backend(a basic one). Where do I post it when I'm not allowed to create a thread in "Games" forum??

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS
It's finished, both game crack and required backend(a basic one). Where do I post it when I'm not allowed to create a thread in "Games" forum??
If it's the game + crack you can post it in the game request section following our template for the game section (you can find it in the game uploading rules inside the games forum) and then report the thread to be fixed / moved to the game section