Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i saw it now thanks but now there is a problem in the farm
ok now i get it i should speak with them first
As you can see in the previous page, i was suffering with the same just at the start of the week. The fix corrects all issues with Daisy's storyline, just check the walkthrough and everything should be fine.

Sykezzz996

Mar 7, 2019
Someone know how to acctivate the Christmas Event on Max's Life (1) v0.12? For some reason the christmas hat not pops up in the pc... Sorry for my bad English

Please help

LuckyBoiz

Jan 5, 2019
Hi, i have two problem
1. I have played chapter 1 on android, and can't find any chrismast hat in PC, and "mom" don't disappear in bedroom (MC=52)
2. I downloaded chapter 2 for Window by Mega link, after i extract and try to run the game, I have this error: ...Maxlife.exe: Could not open ...Maxlife-0.22-pc\Maxlife.py
Please help me

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry, but I can't see any Girls at in the Night at the Park. I was there every Night on a Week. :cry:

(Sorry for my english.)

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Cant find the false wall in the apartments ..i know its on the right hand side ..but nothing highlighting or giving clues

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
This is coming at an odd time, but can anyone share a full v0.18 or start of v0.19 save with me ?
I took a break since completing that version, and now it's v0.22 and I decided to to play again, but i'm running into some problems.

• The sunday event isn't starting (i've tried timeskipping 3 weeks with eating breakfast each day (changelog mentioned a fix, but no go so far)
  • I visited Daisy the nun enough for her 2nd chat to start with her on the bed, WT claims I should've received a msg from Amber during that time, no such thing happened
  • I'm missing one LC point, for a total of 73 out of 74 possible, and i'm a bit of a perfectionist (I don't really mind to the degree that i'm going to go through all events to check which one i'm missing, but it still irks me)
  • And I would rather not have to manually do a lot of things for every single problem I might run into in the version beyond that, if I already run into problems here, so a 'clean' save this far in seems the easiest solution if someone's willing to share one.
Additionally, if someone does provide one, could someone (not necessarily the same and not necessarily not the same) mention the consolecommands to change the characternames for this game (they're not the same for all games, and if someone happens to know of them, it would be rather easy and I would be grateful for it)

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes