winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Looks good mate! any news about when the new update will be live? Keep up the great work!

Some sample of the new translation.

Before: Yes, Automatic Maintenance broke again after having repaired it several times.

After: Yes, automatic assistance has broken even after having repaired it several times

Before: Great Max, I've never been so clean, even when it was working.

After: Great max, I had never seen it so clean. Even when it worked properly

Before: That's not what I want to be weight.

After: I do not want to be a burden to you.

Before: if you do not have too much to do and if it does not bother you, give me a hand to finish it?.

After: if you do not have too much to do and if it does not bother you, can you give me a hand to finish it?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Do you really need cheats? I can put them directly into the game if you like. But the game did not mean to be used with cheats, so I do not know if it will break something or maybe some skipping scene.

No problem for the money cheats.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The new version of the game is almost ready.
There are still scenes to translate and just a few bug tests.
I hope to release it within 2-3 days for patreons and 7 days later for everyone.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: Vibescu and MrFraz

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Quite a bit in the update. Took some finding to unlock the way to get rid of Mei's father and to advance to the Rita scenes. But it was fun to play. Looking forward to the next update.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
How do you take off Mei's dad please ?
Rita path is "simple" but I can't figure how to handle Mei's dad...

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ok cant start rita path and mei paht dot know what to do.
Edit:Forget about Rita. find it

M

MantisK

View attachment 18710

Hello, another quest line complete with 100+ imgs and many seconds of video animations .
We may need some hints and a quest log. Usually added to backpack or computer. I keep getting stuck in evening with nothing to do, or eat breakfast with mom, talk in kitchen, then day over. Always find mean sister, but never find way to improve relationship. Nice sister never shows up after a few homework sessions and one tv watching.
This time restriction makes the game slow.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
We may need some hints and a quest log. Usually added to backpack or computer. I keep getting stuck in evening with nothing to do, or eat breakfast with mom, talk in kitchen, then day over. Always find mean sister, but never find way to improve relationship. Nice sister never shows up after a few homework sessions and one tv watching.
This time restriction makes the game slow.
The only path that i could not complete was the Mei character, for you guys progress with the older sister you must leave the house at night and the main character will find a dog.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
After you find the dog the relationship with the sister will progress without any trouble (Just you should buy some items but its really easy to guess what you must take)
For Mei's dad ... it's different, I don't know where to start (it seems you must have an item or maybe trigger an event).

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
So, you don't know what you did to trigger the event (thanks anyway), and i just lost too much time trying to figure what to do, i even brought handcuffs and nothing. This game needs a walkthough.

D

Deleted member 195220

You need to go out to the backyard, there in a corner is some Red Pepper. Pick that, then you'll get a new scene with mom asking to borrow the blender. She'll tell you that it's broken, and you need to buy a new one.

M

MantisK

The only path that i could not complete was the Mei character, for you guys progress with the older sister you must leave the house at night and the main character will find a dog.
I bought the blender before talking with mom, then after and it still says same thing. This is a useless game, build too many nowhere paths. Everything ends before it begins, requires specific order, but allows you to go out of order, thus stopping progress.

Reactions: Rampulla
M

MantisK

Yes, me too. Got the components, I think. Since I accidentally stumbled upon the two items, I am not sure if more hidden items exist. But I have no idea how to use items because even when I waited until after trigger event, still nothing. Must mean I am missing something or some secret time event, like finding dog which was random and without logic in prior events.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes