Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Very long post
Honestly,

The best way to advertise your game is to produce regular updates and quality.
Your here already on one of the biggest adult game sites, and i already saw this game on some others.
So it's getting picked up already.

But there have been so many developers already that put out a demo version and maybe 2 updates after that to get the cashflow going, and do nothing after that so they literally get free money..
So people are a bit hestitant to pledge money to new developers for that matter.

But trust me..
I'm pledging to various other developers who started with nothing and kept pushing through the first couple updates with almost no pledges but kept pushing and are around the 1000 Dollars a month..
I always start with a 5 Dollar pledge...And if people keep putting out content...the more they will get from me.

So to make a long story short..
Just keep producing quality content, and the game will be picked up eventually. And more pledges will follow.

I do have a little(personal) tip for you're patreon page..
At this point there is little information on the page... I mean.
-What are your long term goals with the game.
-What type of content/fetishes are in the game and are planned for the future.
-How often are you going to release new updates and content.

People like to know what they can expect in the game... Now and in the future
For example..
There is peeing in the game, but you can't see that anywhere..... (Don't get me wrong...I love it...) But people who don't like that are having a nasty suprise..

I don't mean it negative or anything, because i loved your demo and i am looking forward to the next updates..

Thanks for the long post. Very appreciated.
I will try to follow these tips.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Too bad you can't see the same cleavage of the big sister as shown on the screens. She suffered a breast reduction in the game. A downgrade, as the screen shot was great.
Devs shouldn't listen to the moral whiners; they are for nothing but censorship.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
This is the biggest site inside are patrons and non as your friend mention before you just keep with god work and regulary updates of the game.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It says I cannot open file as archive, I am using 7zip to try and extract from it, any help?
I created the archive with winrar and tried to extract it both with winrar and with 7zip, went all right.
I do not know why you do not extract it :frown:

U

User_51567

Any cheat commands?
Dude...
I know that people are lazy, but just look at top of this page and your question is answered....

I don't even know why people need cheats in this kinda games....Well maybe again the Lazy part.....
Cheats in a game where there is 0.0 difficulty....

Reactions: xAshard

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Tried downloading 4 times with different browsers and still getting corrupted archive.
It's the only MEGA archive that I cannot download :(

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
You have one of the crispiest animation styles for renpy kind of games. Thats what really made me like your game, i mean you just make the scenes come to life. Will def add your game to my pledged games. Keep it up.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Some sample of the new translation.

Before: Yes, Automatic Maintenance broke again after having repaired it several times.

After: Yes, automatic assistance has broken even after having repaired it several times

Before: Great Max, I've never been so clean, even when it was working.

After: Great max, I had never seen it so clean. Even when it worked properly

Before: That's not what I want to be weight.

After: I do not want to be a burden to you.

Before: if you do not have too much to do and if it does not bother you, give me a hand to finish it?.

After: if you do not have too much to do and if it does not bother you, can you give me a hand to finish it?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Should be have never seen it so clean, not had never seen it so clean.

But that is just a real minor grammar mistake not the end of the world the rest looks pretty good all things considered.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes