danny19

Jul 20, 2017
my save has issues when i check stats meis pic send me to roll back.theres a save for todays date that i didnt do but in stats i have same as my save but only 35 dollars instead of the 120 i have in my save.i ont think i unlocked anything but moms foot massage and whatever i left off at with neighbor b4 it said next version.hidden items ?how do i find them please ? ty

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
my save has issues when i check stats meis pic send me to roll back.theres a save for todays date that i didnt do but in stats i have same as my save but only 35 dollars instead of the 120 i have in my save.i ont think i unlocked anything but moms foot massage and whatever i left off at with neighbor b4 it said next version.hidden items ?how do i find them please ? ty
i get roll back on my save going into my room as well then when i hit ignore i try go to sleep then get rollback again and booted out

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, me too. Got the components, I think. Since I accidentally stumbled upon the two items, I am not sure if more hidden items exist. But I have no idea how to use items because even when I waited until after trigger event, still nothing. Must mean I am missing something or some secret time event, like finding dog which was random and without logic in prior events.
This game should have some kind of event progress on it, where it tells you some kind of info or clue about what you have to do instead of making us wasting a lot of time.

Reactions: danny19

sodier

Apr 26, 2017
I bought the blender before talking with mom, then after and it still says same thing. This is a useless game, build too many nowhere paths. Everything ends before it begins, requires specific order, but allows you to go out of order, thus stopping progress.
buy lotion bottle from sex shop then go to dining room

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This game should have some kind of event progress on it, where it tells you some kind of info or clue about what you have to do instead of making us wasting a lot of time.
You're right, from the next version I'll do the simplest things.
Sorry but as a lover of graphic adventures I may have been exaggerated.

However, if someone is stuck, I'm here to help.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For Mei's father go to backyard and take red pepper, go to market and buy a blender, go to sex shop and buy a lotion bottle, go to dining room.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
the save that came with this version also seems to go from morning breakfast with mom to sis in living room to too late for anything anywhere else outside of house. 3 clicks and already evening and i did nothing but breakfast and talk to sis
If you find something where time does not have to pass, please let me know, I will modify it in the next version.
Thanks

Reactions: danny19

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Anyway, you've finished all the events when you see this.
Ok so there still more after Mei's dad, Mom's massage, Rita's photoshoot, and Mei's handjob...
Woaw for a 0.2 there are many things, very good and great work :)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
camera?does it go any further than buying it at this point in time?everytime i see sis it say i dont need.strill rita is in shower and bathroom and living room at same time

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I fixed Susan's tv but Mom has not told me about pool job, I eat breakfast with her every day then she says she has to go then turns into a statue in the kitchen. No massage or other progression. Also when/where do you meet this Mei character?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
seems i cant find anything to do.got hj from mei,body and boob massage to mom,clean pool,bought camera,no a loop of nothing,oh and cant do anything but peek neighbor

M

MantisK

I fixed Susan's tv but Mom has not told me about pool job, I eat breakfast with her every day then she says she has to go then turns into a statue in the kitchen. No massage or other progression. Also when/where do you meet this Mei character?
You click on "statue" mom for her progression. Pool takes a couple days, necessary to fix TV.

U

User_10739

You click on "statue" mom for her progression. Pool takes a couple days, necessary to fix TV.
I call her a statue because she is "just there" clicking on her does nothing. I fixed tv on day 3 or 4, it is now day 23. I guess Mom is bugged.

M

MantisK

I call her a statue because she is "just there" clicking on her does nothing. I fixed tv on day 3 or 4, it is now day 23. I guess Mom is bugged.
Where did you get money? No source but cheat and pool. Mom should not be frozen, she always clicks for me, did you hurt her feelings?

Reactions: gaygayguy
U

User_10739

Where did you get money? No source but cheat and pool. Mom should not be frozen, she always clicks for me, did you hurt her feelings?
I'm actually just about ready to throw her down the stairs :p
Started new game and she was asking for a massage on day 4 then told me about Susan's TV, so I appear good to go!

I too bought the blender ahead of time which I guess is a game breaker...

M

MantisK

I'm actually just about ready to throw her down the stairs :p
Started new game and she was asking for a massage on day 4 then told me about Susan's TV, so I appear good to go!

I too bought the blender ahead of time which I guess is a game breaker...
No it is to very illogical trip to the sex shop for lotion that goes in the blender with the chili's...
I opted to watch Midsomer Murders for my review vlog instead of dealing with the game today. I feel some much better after a few corpses.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes