Gió Quỷ

Jun 9, 2018
In Ep 1
i complete quest mom masturbating in living room at night ( 3 times) . but nothing happen after that, help me
and how i can complete charlotte paths in jail , thanks

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi can you help me pls ? Im stuck with kristel i have 0-love and 6 Corruption and i see the scene of kristel in the bathroom of shaving pussy but i cant find kristel on day time in is room for study with sister ...

Acikrasyidi

Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 92454
Overview:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Updated: 12-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Remake:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

0.13 info

This is a new standalone version.
Do not overwrite old files and do not use old saves.

Strong scenes, extreme fetish, can be present in the game.
For this reason you can choose at the beginning of the game which mode to play.

The final screen will no longer be present. Check achievements to see if something is missing. The secondary activities that have been introduced will not be present in the achievements.

All videos contain Sounds. Be careful :)

Download(s):
Chapter 2: - - -

Chapter 1: - - - -

Compressed versions of Chapters 1 & 2:

Chapter 2

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239

Acikrasyidi

Aug 17, 2018
Ummm can i ask
im already download 0.12 Maxs life or (Chapter 1) and ill play it until 0.7 End version, to continue i must Play the christmas Event, but i cant find the button of chrstmas Hat on my PC,
Im use android to play this game
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes