macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant get it for now until tomorrow or another mirror download...

downloading "big brother" literally killed my Mega quota -_-

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
vanilla honey select male character, cant really do anything about male in honey select tbh

but must admit honeyselect allow some nice graphism and lots of customizations. i keep this one in eyes for now.
Honey Select, H Studio and other "Honey" stuff offer quite good character customization, but most "devs" are too lazy. They think it's enough if they change hair colour. SMH:frown:

Glad to see someone who doesn't do that.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
any chance you can make a skip button for the animations that we have already seen? also how do we buy the electronics?

M

MantisK

OK, it stopped earning points with mom, but never said end of line, which it did with sister. It doesn't show prices on store items. Otherwise, nice start.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
like it so far,same here love smaller breast and tight asses .hoping to corrupt the hell out of mean sister lol,i want to dominate her :p.just because she has attitude right off the bat. moms hot and chunky sis not bad though not into chunks.like the animations.hope there will be a lot of them.neighbors pretty hot as well.can you do an hourly button?does mom do shower in this version?thanks

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
like it so far,same here love smaller breast and tight asses .hoping to corrupt the hell out of mean sister lol,i want to dominate her :p.just because she has attitude right off the bat. moms hot and chunky sis not bad though not into chunks.like the animations.hope there will be a lot of them.neighbors pretty hot as well.can you do an hourly button?does mom do shower in this version?thanks
Hourly button in the pc, mom shower in sunday morning.

Reactions: danny19

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Do like google with android. Use name of junk foods
No i got it, i will randomize a adjective with a random active f95zone member. Example: CuriousBloo, HairyTCMS, wizzingWep. Or something

edit: observation give max a beige hat and we can start calling him Jeff Fischer

Reactions: Krull

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No i got it, i will randomize a adjective with a random active f95zone member. Example: CuriousBloo, HairyTCMS, wizzingWep. Or something

edit: observation give max a beige hat and we can start calling him Jeff Fischer
But please don't call them chapter or episode. I'm sick of people asking ep 6 contains 1 and 5 too?

LOL

Reactions: UncleVT
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes